Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Next time I want some, I'll look you up! You'd just have to mail it to me. :P I'm sure it's easy to make but wasn't really in the mood to cook today.

Ahhhhh...... the evening of Christmas. Exhausted, in my lazy boy, watching movies. My youngest wanted the 'new' three Star Wars movies, and I only found the 6-film set on Blue-ray (I didn't have a blue ray player)... so, I caved and bought the player for me for xmas, and the movies for her.

Christmas here is a big pot of chili, fritos and soda, then all the candy we can eat while watching movies and playing with our new stuff... The kids got me a nerf dart gun and a radio controlled car so we can play with the cat.

A good day... about halfway through episode III

So my brother has been in the hospital all evening; my parents are with him. Fucking sucks, worst day for this. :/

Thanks. He came home, I'm not sure what was wrong with him but I guess he's OK. He was in the hospital last week too with breathing problems and ended up having pneumonia.

I'm glad he's home, but damn! :( I'll pray that he has a safe recovery and has as few of health problems as possible in the future too.

My thoughts and prayers also go to those in the southern states dealing with all the tornadoes.

Back