Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, Ariana, Nush... what can I say? I've been where you are, we've all been there, and more often than we'd like, I suppose. The only thing you have to hope for is that the video somebody made or the photo somebody shot will not appear on Facebook.

It's not the first time for me either, so it'll be all forgotten in a couple of days. The party still rocked while the band was having their breaks, so I don't really regret any of it. :D

The nice thing is by the time the new year rolls around, there will be something else for people to think about.

Well, Ariana, Nush... what can I say? I've been where you are, we've all been there, and more often than we'd like, I suppose. The only thing you have to hope for is that the video somebody made or the photo somebody shot will not appear on Facebook.
And that your superiors don't use it against you (without you realizing it).

It makes sense.

I really should be cleaning my house, but I don't wanna. My son comes home from college and it's a wreck in 2 days...

And that your superiors don't use it against you (without you realizing it).
I hope not. I don't think they would do it. Hell, even the CEO got on stage and belted out "Crying in the Rain" and that wasn't the nicest thing to listen to. Just about on par with the Bon Jovi-wannabe.

I hope not. I don't think they would do it. Hell, even the CEO got on stage and belted out "Crying in the Rain" and that wasn't the nicest thing to listen to. Just about on par with the Bon Jovi-wannabe.

:bigsurprise: That is so not what a CEO should be doing!

The upsides of student life. I know you've been focusing on the downsides of it lately, but sometimes I envy you Perun.

I do relish my freedoms sometimes. There are moments when I'm happy to be what I am.

I'm pretty sure that I jumped up on stage with a co-worker during "You Shook Me All Night Long" and did the air guitar thing at my party.... and I'm also pretty certain it's on video.

I'm pretty sure that I jumped up on stage with a co-worker during "You Shook Me All Night Long" and did the air guitar thing at my party.... and I'm also pretty certain it's on video.

I don't want to know how many air guitar videos there are of me!

Back