Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah, I guess the longer you live this life, the more difficult it gets to change it. I only spent four and a half years at university and I still miss it so much.

I don't know, I usually cope with radical changes in my life pretty well. Then again, I'm not sure it was ever that radical.

You know, i only spent one semester as just a student. :( After that, i was working pretty much full time and having kids.

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins (and pins!)
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name!
Don't want to touch you, but you're under my skin (deep in!)
I want to kiss you, but your lips are venomous poison!

I had the video taped from German MTV when I was a kid. The uncensored version. It was my most-watched music video at the time. ;)

When I was 14, I was not allowed to stay up late enough to watch The Headbangers Ball on MTV, so I used to ask my father to record it for me, so I could watch it the next day. The suspense of not knowing what videos I have recorded on the tape was great! I still remember the first time I saw 2 Minutes 2 Midnight - I must have seen it 30 times that first day only.

I used to love Headbangers Ball! I always wished my hair looked like Jake E. Lee's in Badland's Dreams In The Dark....

:) That's awesome!

....ok, I'm going to have to get off my ass and do something to this house... damn, I hate cleaning...

I'm pretty excited about that! I'm taking friday off to take my kids to KCMO to see my family. We'll spend Fri-Sun there and be back Sun afternoon so they can go to a xmas party with their mom. Then I'll see them back on xmas day!

Then, the following week, have great plans to spend New Years eve with some really good friends.

I can't wait for my vacation! It will start after I get out of work this Friday and I'll be off till January 1st then I go back the 2nd. It's going to be super nice and I NEED this nice break away from work.

I have two full weeks of classes left, after that no classes until second half of February I think :nana: Ofc, I'll have exams, but I won't have to go to classes 5 days a week. In other news, I'm gonna go buy birthday presents for myself tomorrow :D

I'm excited for the holidays too. Starting Thursday, I shall do nothing for 2 weeks.

We don't do too much to celebrate around here since my brother and sister are both adults now, but my mom always makes a good dinner of honey baked ham and cheesy potatoes.

That sounds yummy!!

I love celebrating the holidays!! With my kids, we kind of have a little tradition where we have a big pot of chili on Christmas day and watch Christmas movies and tv episodes while we eat chili and play with our new things. Sometimes we'll get a board game and set that up on the floor near the fireplace and play while a movie is on. My grandpa always has a Christmas Brunch the weekend before Christmas; he lives in KC also, so we try to always make it to that to spend some time with the family.

Honestly, I wish all of you guys were around so we could get together one day around the holidays; how much fun would that be!? A Maidenfans Christmas!

Back