Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It was pretty cool. I hung out with some friends all Friday evening and Saturday, we had a lot of fun together. The downside is that I only came home at seven am this morning, am a sleep-deprived wreck and have to be at my parent's for lunch. They always hate it when I'm tired.

Downright impossible, I'd rather say. ;) Ah well. Gotta make the best of it. Later!

Phew! I wasn't the only one seriously drunk last night.

A colleague of mine has just posted on Facebook a picture of her arm with something written on it in Arabic. She's claiming that's not the only part of her body with similar inscriptions and is asking the people who happen to have more information about this to contact her and explain. :lol:

I've already had messages from colleagues saying they're not happy with me, so I'm not looking forward a great deal to work tomorrow either.

But at least I wasn't sick on the dinner table like one person......

Wow, that's weird... I'll fix that!

I really wish I had some of your cookies right now! I want some home made chocolate chip cookies. However, I'll probably just get a donut.

Sorry for bringing back the Rammstein topic from a few pages back but I just saw the video they have released to Mein Herz Brennt. Wow, this is sick!

Not a big cinema fan but I really was curious about The Hobbit (LOTR films are three of my favorites of all time), just saw it today and I gladly can say that I'm satisfied.

Back