Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Perun said:
But yeah, trying to play hide and seek in the Holocaust memorial is inexcusable. I just don't get it.

I think I might have told you this before, but a friend of mine went to Berlin for a stag-do and one day this group of blokes went to an army surplus shop (as you do) and also hired bicycles to tour the city (as you do). Some time later the police started chasing them: they were cycling through the holocaust memorial (not knowing what it was) wearing gas-masks. Just a really unfortunate combination of events.

11 minutes
2011: the first hour: feels alot like  2010 which felt alot like 2009 and so on and so forth.

I watched the London firework display on the Thames last night - on TV. It did look pretty spectacular, I have to admit. It's a real shame that I could not see it from my upstairs window as I live close enough to just about see it on a clear day, but it was a bit misty.

Isn't it usually misty there?  ;)

I had 2.5 hrs sleep, but feel great!  I have the fire going (its -8 C), watching some bowl games from yesterday waiting for today's to start, downloading some podcasts form my ipod and trying to find some fun apps to put on it.

Woo!
BTW, its become clear that I kick ass at pictionary.  So, watch out!!  :p

Well, a brand new year of madness ahead of us! :D
What does the abominable snowman's toilet look like before he flushes it?
picture2rz.jpg

"The human spirit is very hard to kill"
"Even with a chainsaw"

Watching The Addams Family movie in 5 am, what the fuck. Christopher Lloyd is still awesome.

Teeth hurt, legs itch.

EDIT: WTF, Roger Rabbit gets a sequel. I don't know if I should be happy about this. I love this movie, and a sequel may ruin it.

never seen Addams family. To be fair I don't like movies. I like marx movies and stuff like that but that's it. That's why I don't like Roger Rabbit.

It's one of my all time favorite movies. Roger Rabbit that is.
Didn't sleep all night, don't really care.
Now watching T2. I love this movie, it's awesome and hilarious at the same time.

A LEARNING COMPUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Back