Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

i don't. It just snowed in denver! pretty big one too :yey:

edit: it's ironic because the cold here lately is probally what made me sick.

Well, I was awake for about 4 hellish hours befire going to sleep again, and now I actaully feel alot better. Fuck this flu, I'm kicking it's ass :lol:

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Also, you can't get sick just from the cold. You have to catch a virus.

I'm not an expert, but IIRC the cold makes you much more likely to catch a virus.

I don't think that has been proven. One theory is that people spend more time indoors during cold weather, which facilitates germ transmission.  Plus, people travel more during the holidays, which introduces slightly different germ strains to different populations, such that the immune system is overwhelmed with new germs to which it has not developed resistance. I'm not sure that ANY of these theories is conclusive, but I've heard them all.

Yeah, I guess I don't know... the indoors/outdoors thing could make sense.  Possibly getting more exercise (due to being outdoors in the summer) would make one more robust.  I just know my friend that lives in Phoenix comes back once in a while in the winter and almost always catches a cold within the first few days.

Maybe its just shitty luck.

I just got news that my best mate is back together with his ex. If he wouldn't happen to live 500 km away, I'd go over to him and punch his senses back to him. She's the sort of woman that makes me be grateful for being single. If she were the last woman on earth, I'd become gay. She has the intellect of a mouldy cheese sandwich, the grace of a stranded whale and the subtlety of a big Russian tank running full speed into a concrete wall. And he knows that. He said the only thing that kept him with her in the first place was pity. What a great basis for a relationship.

Is this the chick from the Perun, and Perun's Mate story you told in your blog?  Crazy bitch that didn't stay at the zoo for but an hour?

Wasted CLV said:
Is this the chick from the Perun, and Perun's Mate story you told in your blog?  Crazy bitch that didn't stay at the zoo for but an hour?

...and yet managed to devour a schnitzel for ten Euros. Exactly.

Ouch... yeah, I recall the stories.  Scared to be alone-- was at one of the Holocaust sites and wanted to play hide and seek?  Wow.  Thats the kind of thing to just get away from forever.

That's weapons grade stupidity there, mate. Make sure Al Qaeda doesn't find out about her, they might try to detonate her idiocy in a populated downtown area.

You know, I'm not really putting much blame on her - she simply is of low intellect. She's a girl who grew up and lived in a tiny village all her life and never had much contact with the outside world. So obviously she is scared of a big city like Berlin. OK, so she became the village slut and her weight is comparable to a baby hippo, but it's not really her fault. It's just the way she was raised. But then, she should get together with someone from her village and not my mate.

But yeah, trying to play hide and seek in the Holocaust memorial is inexcusable. I just don't get it.

LooseCannon said:
That's weapons grade stupidity there, mate. Make sure Al Qaeda doesn't find out about her, they might try to detonate her idiocy in a populated downtown area.

No, they just have to drop her from 100 metres height, she'll produce a crater that will make entire blocks vanish.

(Yes, that was mean. But I hate her.)

LooseCannon said:
Whatever you do, don't put her in a room with Sarah Palin. It's like crossing the streams!

My hope is that it will never happen. Palin doesn't know where Germany is and that monster doesn't know where Alaska is.

Or so I hope.

I'm high on caffein again. I only start noticing when I talk to people on the phone. I hope it'll be worn off in two hours when I go to the party...

Back