Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

portermoresby said:
I've been struggling with DS emulators too. Lately I've been having fun with Visual Boy Advance, playing lots of games like Ninja Gaiden Shadow, Double Dragon Advance, Doom II and old favorite Super Mario Land 2.

For people interested in ROMs and emulators:

I can't find any game downloads on there. Are they built in?

We won the second against an Orc team, but my star linebacker, von Ribbentrop, got a gouged eye and is out for the next match.

I'm glad you chose Berlin, Loosey, but other than that.... what the hades are you talking about?

Blood Bowl. It's an American football-esque game played in the Warhammer Fantasy universe. You field a team of fantasy characters to try to carry the ball into the other end zone, causing as much mayhem as you can on the way.

It's both.

You can play it with a grid and minis, but I bought the computer game, as did a bunch of my friends, and we will be having a league start play soon.

Don Dokken said:
I can't find any game downloads on there. Are they built in?
portermoresby said:
I've been struggling with DS emulators too. Lately I've been having fun with Visual Boy Advance, playing lots of games like Ninja Gaiden Shadow, Double Dragon Advance, Doom II and old favorite Super Mario Land 2.

For people interested in ROMs and emulators:

You'll want to avoid The Vault Store on that site because it charges for the games which can be found for FREE at many other sites.

I put 2 teaspoons of sugar into this tea, how come it's not sweet? Maybe it was salt.
I always have to double post and edit because no one posts after me.

I'm really thirsty. Cold drinks, and even warm water, hurt my throat. I can only drink hot tea and hot milk with honey, but they don't quench my thirst. Any suggestions?

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
You'll want to avoid The Vault Store on that site because it charges for the games which can be found for FREE at many other sites.
  but those are physical copies. All i can find is the emulator section. Don't you have to get roms seperatly? Or do you download them from the emulator?

@Dokken - Press "The Vault", then the console you want, then there's a huge selection of games, plus a search function. Clicking on one will start the download.

@Prowler - Because they are morons. Seriously, St. Anger.

Well it's not like they were heavily influenced by them or anything right?

Leave them be, idiots can't be reasoned with. I should know, I live in a country full of them.

found an emulator and I'm gonna play some mario. Apperantly ROMs are illegal unless you own(ed) the cartridge. So I'm only gonna get roms of games I already have. I rather play these on a PC because setting up my NES whenever i want to play it is a pain in the arse.
well it worked. Quite good qulity. The only thing is that the controls are a bit awkward (F=A D=B) but i'll get used to it. What are the best emulators to get on that site?

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
I have EVERY game EVER for the NES in roms and I only own about 10 NES games. You shouldn't worry too much about it. :)
my opinion about video games is the same for downloading music. i won't but I will definitely  buy a game I like on ROM if i see it. Since you have every NES game, what are some must-haves? (besides the obvious mario and LOZ

Back