Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Don Dokken said:
how the fuck did TS post in a locked topic?? I'm scared. :puke:

I am happy that you think me Don Dokken. I also am close to you. Can you be my friend and help me post in this forum? The moderators have locked me out. I do not know how to post. I do not understand why you will not help me Don Dokken. I do not like you, because I am friend.

Albie said:
So, how much did the Apple I cost new back then - $666.66. Yet another pointless "three sixes" item. :D

While awaiting SMX and Wasted's inevitable foray into large-posterior'd beauties riding bicycles, I learned something last night: apparently the numbers on a typical Vegas roulette wheel add up to 666. 

thousand_suns said:
I am happy that you think me Don Dokken. I also am close to you. Can you be my friend and help me post in this forum? The moderators have locked me out. I do not know how to post. I do not understand why you will not help me Don Dokken. I do not like you, because I am friend.
I would try to help you as you say I am your friend but i am your friend and doesnt like you either but I think you ask George Lynch

Wasted CLV said:
Always remember: fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round!

You don't say?

That sounds like a subject which deserves attention. :ok:

So let me ask you a couple questions ... how would you describe your appearance as a child, and how well did you know right from wrong?

IT'S. SNOWING.
The computers here are set so they don't read USB devices. So I'm sitting here and burning CD's.

I just realised that I haven't burned a CD in literally years.

Perun said:
IT'S. SNOWING.
We have that to come in the South-East of England - later this week. The north is covered already. The first time they have had snow in November for 17 years, apparently.

Phew,  it is chilly out.  I woke up to 270.92K out. 

I'm starting a fire for the first time this fall.

Here's something funny that happened to me the other day.

As I was going over the Cork and Kerry mountains, I saw Captain Farrell, and he was counting his money. So I first produced my pistol, and then produced my rapier and said, "stand and deliver, or the devil may take you!" I took all of his money - and it was a pretty penny - and brought it home to Molly. She swore that she loved me, and that she would never leave me. The devil take that woman, you know, she tricked me easy. Being drunk and weary, I went up to Molly's chamber, taking her with me. I never knew the danger. For at about six or maybe seven, in walked Captain Farrell. I jumped up and fired my pistols, and I shot him with both barrels.
Now, some men like fishing, some men like folwing and some men like to hear cannon balls roaring. But me, I like sleeping, especially in my Molly's chamber. But here I am in prison, with ball and chains... Well, at least there's whiskey in the jar. Mush a ring dum a do dum a da, whack for my daddy-o.

Back