Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

SinisterMinisterX said:
Hmm. Yes. We are back on track. Good. And how about... God?

Gimme a choice!

Master Psyche Major said:
Well, you know how rarely t_s posts. Certainly, whatever he says must be very much worth listening to.

Yes, he rarely speaks, but when he does, its out of this world.

i wanted to post my favorite maiden snog but I don't have the skillz to post in a locked topic like T_S

Wasted CLV said:
Gimme a choice!

Oh, so you're a man who knows his religion. You're aware of the plethora of deities worshiped by humans over the years, and you wish to know which God I speak of. Excellent. I respect a man who insists upon precision. :ok:

How about... the one some call "Lord".

Here ya go, LC.  :bigsmile:

Wasted CLV said:
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Tell me good sir, where do you want to ride your bicycle?

Wasted CLV said:
I want to ride it where I like!

SinisterMinisterX said:
Indeed. Now, let's try some word association. What do you think of if I say "black"?

Wasted CLV said:
I say "white".

I say "bark"??

SinisterMinisterX said:
You say bark, I say bite.

Perhaps one more such query might enlighten us. What is your response to "shark"?

Wasted CLV said:
Hey, man, Jaws was never my scene.

SinisterMinisterX said:
And now we see the subject's failure of concentration, as he veers off on an unexpected tangent. Who brought up movies?

The correct answer, for a normal person, is "sandwich".

But let's humor Mr. Wasted further, and continue our discussion of fine cinema. Do you like science fiction movies?

Wasted CLV said:
I don't like Star Wars....

SinisterMinisterX said:
Oh, that can't be right. Everyone likes Star Wars. We must get to the bottom of this. The psychoanalysis must continue.

So let's try word association again. Rolls!

Wasted CLV said:

SinisterMinisterX said:
Hmm. Yes. We are back on track. Good. And how about... God?

Wasted CLV said:
Gimme a choice!

SinisterMinisterX said:
Oh, so you're a man who knows his religion. You're aware of the plethora of deities worshiped by humans over the years, and you wish to know which God I speak of. Excellent. I respect a man who insists upon precision. :ok:

How about... the one some call "Lord".

Wasted CLV said:
Hm, well.. I say Christ. But I don't believe in Peter Pan, Frankenstein, or Superman.

Back