Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Hey Loosey, I receive lately some spam e-mails from a friend and there is always an attachment or a link that I have to press. He receives complains from other people as well for the same issue. Apparently his PC has been affected from a spy-bot or whatever this called and acting like a zombie. Is a format enough to make the problem disappear for good??

LooseCannon said:
I hope you're not making fun of the Kelvin system.

Not at all, I'm just saying that Celsius is the best system and everything else is way over complicated. Why would you even need to use the kelvin system to measure the wether? And Fahrenheit is just moronic.

Also death to the imperial system.

______no5 said:
Hey Loosey, I receive lately some spam e-mails from a friend and there is always an attachment or a link that I have to press. He receives complains from other people as well for the same issue. Apparently his PC has been affected from a spy-bot or whatever this called and acting like a zombie. Is a format enough to make the problem disappear for good??

Yes. Should be.

:blink: How you do? Already you are pretty much everywhere here!  :eek: That said, it seems that once a moderator, always a moderator  :smartarse:

*notice how symmetrically I put the smileys in the sentence, a real state of art, huh?*

I thought we all decided that we will adopt Celsius as Maidenfans default unit of temperature measurement. :huh:

A friend told me today that she's pregnant.

An odd feeling to hear that from one of your peers.

Back