Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Have one.

lagavulin.jpg

Google Ads read:
      Chinese Girls For Love
      Sincere China Girl Seek True Love and Marriage. Join to Find Her!
      www.ChnLove.asia

Did I miss something?

Interesting, cause the google ads I see are for (a) moonchild music by Iron Maiden, (b) save 20% at this online motorcycle shopping center, (c) check out the latest in electronics and gadgets.

So, that begs the question, what, Per, have you been googling to receive those ads?

Wow, that's cool!

Speaking of that whisky I linked to above: I'm drinking it right now, in celebration of what I mentioned in the footy thread  :D Wish I was home in Fredrikstad tonight!

Off of H's wiki page (Also posted on his solo album thread, but who look there anyway?):
"Adrian's solos are usually composed rather than improvised. His legato playing is very smooth and fast, and typically even his very fast passages have a musical function and relationship to the chord structure behind the solo, drawing from modes and arpeggios which are more often from the blues licks.Adrian is one of the most accomplished metal guitarists of this age. Adrian has evolved a tone and style that is all his own and is unique. Nobody sounds like Adrian, and that is priceless."

Kinda LOL'd. You have to give credit to the guy for his passion, but those aren't really facts worthy of being on a wiki page. I think I'll delete this at some point.

I'm a moderator of a pro wrestling forum board. We always have these prediction contests for every WWE or TNA pay-per-view event. I recently became the Wrestling Prediction Champion of the forum.

Considering that I had a pic of Eddie as a avatar, I thought that I should throw together in Photoshop to combine two worlds - Iron Maiden and pro wrestling. I was pretty satisfied with the result. What do you guys think?

http://oi51.tinypic.com/rbfsip.jpg

Abas, that pic kicks ass!
So, anyone camping out all night for Black Friday deals? Or do you plan on going in a few hours when the stores open? My dad and I might hit one when they open.

It's actually 7.65 degrees Mega over here.

Oh have you not heard? I invented a new unit of measurement.

It's the core temperture of eleven green ducks with the flu divided by a pig holding a banana.

Back