Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wasted CLV said:
It looks pretty tasty!

It really is. Of course, it's not for those on a diet - unless the diet should contain as much fat as possible  :D

It is usually served along with a kind of sausage that is called "julepølse" ("Christmas sausage") and a variant of patties. Add to that potatoes, and a Norwegian relative to the German Sauerkraut (actually, two variants of it - one with regular cabbage and one with red cabbage) - and there you have the most popular Christmas dinner in Norway.

______no5 said:
Miam miam

Heaven Can?

Waaa-aaa-ait!

Bon apetit!

Me and my family usually eat that on Boxing Day, at my aunt's place. One year it turned into an eating contest between me and my father - we both ate three plates full. Then came the dessert, which consisted of cloudberries in whipped cream. See below. We both had two rounds of that as well.

Our breakfast the next morning? A cup of coffee each.

Moltekrem_large.jpg

I never had a problem with your posts, neither I found them garbage. You are of the people with the most positive energy here and this reflects to your posts. So I like them.  ;)

*What is the matter with me today, I feel very happy and see things very positively*

hey, thanks!!

You should be happy, the world is a wonderful place.

Fire up some Piece Of Mind and relax with something...relaxing...  ;)

Wasted CLV said:
Fire up some Piece Of Mind and relax with something...relaxing...  ;)

I'm on John Coltrane now and the mighty Ole... I wish I had something relaxing, since last April. Too bad. However in the ground floor of my building a Thai Massage atelier just opened. Maybe I should try alternative methods and go have some!

Back