Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Do you ever get those days where you get up so f'ing early in the morning, when it comes to late afternoon, the morning feels like it was yesterday?

Confused? That is how tired I am. :D

Ha!  I know that feeling well!  much worse/different than the eve out partying that makes the previous morning seem far away.

I finally have an email that lets me use Entourage (the Mac version of Outlook).  Kinda exciting for me.  Which, really, is pretty sad, cause an email format shouldn't be exciting at all.  Now, sunshine and 60's, trees with leaves, pretty girls on my arm.... yeah, that should be the exciting parts.  Meh, maybe tomorrow.

Such was my extremely long Monday, I actually woke up this morning convinced it was Saturday.

I know those days, Albie... and I know I'll have lots more of them when the next semester starts.  :S

I know it's happened to all of us, but still, it's always nice when you stand at the cashier and it turns out you have to pay €6,66...

LooseCannon said:
Dude, you never had a gmail account?

Nope, i'm old school, and always just yahoo.  read a ton about it this past week, tho, so i decided to give it a try.
Albie said:
Such was my extremely long Monday, I actually woke up this morning convinced it was Saturday.

Ha!!  now that is a  long day!  hope Tues went better for you.

Tuesday, meh.  This week, while waiting for the next class to start, I think I'm cutting up my stair railing with a sawzaw, and running some ethernet wire in the walls.  fun!!

Perun said:
LOL, people are going nuts about German Wikipedia's article of the day. :D

Ironically, posting a link to it would violate our forum rules. So I'm just letting you find out for yourselves.

What's wrong with an article about great musicians?

Actually I typed "great musicians" directly, it wasn't the automatic censoring function which did it  :D

I know, because then it'd read "cunt". :D

Nothing wrong in my opinion, but the talk page that day had a whopping 218 kb... I just read fragments of it, and it ranges from incredibly boring philistinism to outright hilarious concerned parent rants.

Some guy said he had never seen anything more disgusting in his life. Which, incidentally, confirms my ideas about Wikipedia editors.

Fookin bored....  grilling porkchop, potatos, and chilling wine.  Nothing like a wednesday night staying in!  Time to study a bit.

Going to a five hour physics marathon. I think I'm seriously going to die. Bye guys, nice knowing ya'll.

Gonna watch UFC 111 tonight - Mir vs. Carwin for the Interim Heavyweight Championship and the right to face Brock Lesnar when he gets back, and GSP vs. Dan Hardy for the Welterweight Championship. Obviously I'm pulling for GSP, and I think I'd rather see Frank Mir win. But it should be a good card.

Pac-man is on the loose among Saturn's satellites!

435598main_pia12867-516.jpg

Back