Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

People make disputes over anything...

You know, I used to think this "ytmnd" website was bullshit that made no sense... and I still think so. But today, for the first time, I came across one page that cracked me up: http://gianthamburger.ytmnd.com/

This is crazy!!  I can't find the link at the moment, I'll place it later, but according to some sources, H and Steve got into a huge 'spat' about the upcoming tour, and he either bailed or was booted.  So, strange enough, but it looks like this summer's tour won't have any live H on it....

Wasted CLV said:
This is crazy!!  I can't find the link at the moment, I'll place it later, but according to some sources, H and Steve got into a huge 'spat' about the upcoming tour, and he either bailed or was booted.  So, strange enough, but it looks like this summer's tour won't have any live H on it....

I think I found the link: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=138797

(Blabbermouth seems to be high on traffic today, so the page may not load the first time)

Sounds horrible. Apparently, Steve called H a "mullet sucker". :(

Optical mouses(mice?) are crap. The disconnect every minute, it takes 10 presses on the buttons for it to reconnect and the batteries always run out in the most inconvinent times.

Perun said:
I think I found the link: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=138797

(Blabbermouth seems to be high on traffic today, so the page may not load the first time)

Sounds horrible. Apparently, Steve called H a "mullet sucker". :(

Yeah, its a really sad thing to see... I mean, I'm glad that I got to see H play last summer, but was really looking forward to the album support. 

What a cruel thing to call a guy!  Mullet sucker, indeed...

Maybe it's and april fools prank, who knows.
I would like to see asource though. The blabbermouth link doesn't go to that news piece.

Mega said:
Maybe it's and april fools prank, who knows.
I would like to see asource though. The blabbermouth link doesn't go to that news piece.

I dunno Mega. It looks pretty damn serious to me...

There are a couple of local rock stations that were talking about it on the air this morning.  That is pretty wild.

Mega said:
Optical mouses(mice?) are crap. The disconnect every minute, it takes 10 presses on the buttons for it to reconnect and the batteries always run out in the most inconvinent times.

I believe you mean wireless mice. First of all, are you using RF or bluetooth? and second, I hate wireless crap. Optical mice are the ones with lasers on the bottom.

My wife fooled me terribly today, she even drag Perun's name in it, which made it even sound more believable.
She sent me the following e-mail (created with a new account):

subject: Maiden, White Spirit

Hi Foro!!

How are things in the Maiden-land? hehe

I got your email address from Perun, I hope you don't mind!

It's always nice to get to know a fellow Maiden-fanatic, isn't it?

I have heard that you have the WHite Spirit cd; something I'm looking for, but no success yet. I heard two songs and I got hooked at once!
Maybe you could burn it for me? Unless you want to sell it to me? But I guess that's asking too much hahaha...
I could also burn something for you in return. I have a nice collection of bootlegs from guys who performed here in Bangalore!

Let me know if you agree to this cd swap idea! Then we could exchange the addresses and stuff!

Greetz from India!

hope to hear from you soon! I also hope to post more on the MaidenFans forum!! haha

Bye!!

Chet

LooseCannon said:
I believe you mean wireless mice. First of all, are you using RF or bluetooth? and second, I hate wireless crap. Optical mice are the ones with lasers on the bottom.

I -think- it's RF, cause it's definitely not bluetooth. It's both wireless and optical. Every time the table moves or I lift the mouse too much it stops working, and it's a pain to get the reciver, press the button on it, then press the one on the mouse several times untill it works again.

Forostar said:
...she even drag Perun's name in it, which made it even sound more believable.
I would hope that by saying "I got your email address from Perun" would make it less believable. I'd like to think that Perun would not give out email addresses to just anyone. :D

Still, this H/Steve thingy is an April Fools.

The Blabbermouth link now has no story. April Fools.

Don't believe anything you read on the net on April 1. Ever. If it's real, the news will still be there the next day.

Back