Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Good recollection.  Complete and total crap.  The things a stupid 18 yr old will do for what he perceives love.   ;)
Albie said:
Strawberry Switchblade - I remember them. Crap, from what I recall. :D

Soory, forgot to quote that before responding....

Perun said:
Yep. Drastic. I'd wager it's about one cm long now.
Although my hair is that short now, I must admit when I had it cut I didn't quite go that far. Though, all you need to know now is that you won't have any more "bad hair days". :D

national acrobat said:
:huh: You've dropped out of your course and joined the army then?  ;)

Off to Afghanistan in two months (j/k).

Albie said:
Although my hair is that short now, I must admit when I had it cut I didn't quite go that far. Though, all you need to know now is that you won't have any more "bad hair days". :D

That's one of the benefits. The thing is, at the end I couldn't even fool myself into thinking that I've still got full hair. So I thought I'd cut it so short that people don't notice it first time they see me. Although I must say I'm a bit wary of my mates' reaction this weekend.. and next one. Ah well.

Forostar said:
Photo, photo!

I'm gonna make one tonight. If it's good, I'll show you. ;)

Perun said:
The thing is, at the end I couldn't even fool myself into thinking that I've still got full hair.
Grass doesn't grow on a busy street - as my dad would say.

Albie said:
Grass doesn't grow on a busy street - as my dad would say.

That's almost what a friend of mine said to explain why he, at an age of 18, had significantly less facial hair growth than the rest of us: Grass doesn't grow on a racing track  :D

Ah, after several years of spamming, now i can prai... kick everybody out of the Forum lol.  :P

MisterAJ said:
I shall have to liberate these poor French maidens... ;)

Go ahead they may want to.  Apparently, in another article I've read recently, modern French women have more sex than their male counterparts.  Threesomes?  :ninja:

Genghis Khan said:
Go ahead they may want to.  Apparently, in another article I've read recently, modern French women have more sex than their male counterparts.  Threesomes?  :ninja:
:okok:

Eddies Wingman said:
Grass doesn't grow on a racing track  :D

Is that one way of saying he spends his days with his face in a horses ass..? :P

Yeah.....  so, for some reason my kids school celebrates a holiday that almost no one else celebrates "Polaski Day"  for Casimir Polaski (a revolutionary war soldier).  It's celebrated in Illinois, but every other school in the county is still having school today.  Anyway, with holidays and snow days, my kids haven't had a full week of school since Jan 1.  crazy.

Sheesh, finally this damn day is almost over.

My kid and his mom can't get along, and is school doesn't like what he posts on facebook.  meh.

In want beer.

What the hell is that about Facebook?
I tell you, schools are morons. These to chicks at my class started bashing each other in Facebook, and because they have my homeroom teacher in thrie friendlist he saw it and the principle came to shout at them the next day, and they got the councilor in there too. Now she was a complete moron.

Well, I had gotten too many garbled reports (especially from his mom), so went to the source (my son)-- amazingly enough, the school said they would NOT police facebook... and it was the parents job. 

Back