Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The best part was watching their interview with ESPN when they take the piss out of American football.

Man, you just want to listen to some music while working, but nooooooo, that bitch Vista keeps terminating Winamp after every song without giving a single reason.

Vista is fuck. It doesn't even give me a bloody reason when something crashes. It just said a program "stopped working". Well duh, I really didn't notice.

Eddies Wingman said:
("Å dø med støvlene på")

that is not how you spell "å dø med bukse nedfor ræva og kuken i ei trang fetta"...

also, I'm drunk... (I love waking up drunk in the morning...) ;)

MisterAJ said:
that is not how you spell "å dø med bukse nedfor ræva og kuken i ei trang fetta"...

Bwahahahaha  :D

MisterAJ said:
also, I'm drunk... (I love waking up drunk in the morning...) ;)

If this had been posted anywhere but here, it should've been moved to the Drunk Posting thread  ;)

Vista is fuck. It doesn't even give me a bloody reason when something crashes. It just said a program "stopped working". Well duh, I really didn't notice.

Don't blame Vista. Windows generally sucks.

Perun said:

Will you believe I've never had a system crash on Vista? I've had some games quit but that's not a Vista problem, it's usually the game's fault.

It seems as if Vista got a bad name, and uses a lot of 'juice' to run properly.  From my relatively limited use, it doesn't seem too bad, however (especially if you don't mind MS OS's).  But, I'm still trying to learn it.

As of now, my brain is over-clocked, and I'm gonna go game.

LooseCannon said:
Will you believe I've never had a system crash on Vista? I've had some games quit but that's not a Vista problem, it's usually the game's fault.

That's good for you mate, but you are talking to someone whose Vista crashes most of the time and then works occasionally.

Perun said:
That's good for you mate, but you are talking to someone whose Vista crashes most of the time and then works occasionally.

Maybe your Vista was built on a Monday or Friday.  :innocent:

Yeah, and you're not exactly as advanced in computing as me. It took me hours of work to get Vista to work the way I like.

Back