Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I get home from work today, walk in the door, and I was immediately confronted by a malodorous stench that can only mean one thing ... the dog had an accident. I have no idea what she ate, but it must be something besides her usual food which has never upset her. Maybe she found a dead animal in my yard or something. Whatever it was, it came back out both ends in mostly liquid form. I just spent the last few minutes cleaning up the most stomach-turning puddles she has ever produced. And since it was wet, I have to wait for the remainders to dry out before I can get them out of the carpet. All I can do for now is light the candles.

By the Holy Mullet, I need some rockin' music BAD.
<cranks up some Alice In Chains>

Went to see Aussie Pink Floyd Show two days ago. It was pretty damn good  :)

~ 6000 people attendance, extremely good light show ("lite" version of Pulse), they even had big inflatable pig and inflatable kangaroo  :D
Pretty good setlist too : first part of the show was first side from DSOTM, followed by Shine On, Welcome To The Machine, Pigs and Sheep. Second part was mixed, with standard stuff like Wish You Were Here, Astronomy Domine, Another Brick In The Wall, One Of These Days, Comfortably Numb, Take It Back, Run Like Hell...Nice surprise was inclusion of Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun, but weak point was Gunners Dream (i just don't like Final Cut...)

In any case, guys are superb, however they're quite shy on stage and hiding behind the light effects. Nevertheless, high recommendations, any Floyd fan should see them.

SinisterMinisterX said:
By the Holy Mullet, I need some rockin' music BAD.
<cranks up some Alice In Chains>

I've just been listening to some 'Dirt' and the new album 'Black Gives Way to Blue' is pretty good too.

While every one was going nuts watching the super bowl I chose to watch England vs Whales for the six nations. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's to bad that rugby doesn't get any exposer over here. That was one awesome game and england has some sharp looking jerseys this time around.

Man its been ages since I've posted in here, damn schools been killing me.

Edit: Oh and my caps beat out the pens for there 14th straight, atta be ovi :)

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
That was one awesome game and england has some sharp looking jerseys this time around.
I too liked the shirts they wore, it was the same look of shirt they had when Twickenham hosted it's first ever Rugby international 100 years ago - coincidently, that was against Wales as well. And Wales also lost that one.

A spam thought : I fail to understand the way that t_s is thinking, in the case is him.
He seems to have made a progress so far, but yet.... he could have done better  :devil:

Then they watch the progress he makes...

That was actually a typo.  :)

Seven bans in the past, how long will he last
Coming with updates which were not the best
Hardly communicating, thousand_suns was his name
He was a unique user, but annoying all the same

Slowly Aeolis returns to the nest
Some bans on his ass won't give him much rest
Trying to think of a new strategy
But his posting style will reveal his identity

Noooooooooooooohohohohhoooooooo nohohohohooooooooooooooono no nonoooo

Seven bans for the thousand_suns
Seven bans for the thousand_suuuhuhuhuns

Seven bans for the thousand_suuuhuhuhuns

Oooooo ho hooo ho ho hoooo ho ho hooooo
Oooooo ho hooo ho ho hoooo ho ho hooooo
Oooooo ho hooo ho ho hoooo ho ho hohoho
Oooooo ho hooo ho ho hoooo ho ho hooooooooooooooooooooooo.......
  (instrumental midpiece starts)

Today is born the seventh ban
Born of woman the thousandth son
And he in turn of a thousand suns
He has the power to heal
He has the gift of the absent sight
He is the banned one
So it shall be written
So it shall be done

:bigsmile: yeah, I couldn't find anything else than deal --> he hasn't the power to deal I thought
but after I headed to the next verses and forgot about that

corrected

Today is born the seventh ban
Born of woman the thousandth son
And he in turn of a thousand suns
he hasn't the power to deal
He has the gift of the absent sight
He is the banned one
So it shall be written
So it shall be done

I declare 'shenanigans' on life!  every time I make a plan of some fun filled time, snow flies and school is canceled, or kids get sick. 
..... Hey, Albie, I did have some pudding yesterday  :innocent:

Wasted CLV said:
..... Hey, Albie, I did have some pudding yesterday  :innocent:
It took me a second or two to think what you was talking about...then I remembered.

Good on you. :D

Ha ha!  I wondered if you would recall that.  ;)
Hey, has anyone here listened to Shadow Gallery?  I'm sure that someone here has written about them; a friend told me I should start listening to them, just wondered if anyone here had an opinion? 

Back