Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

MisterAJ said:

Had a good laugh at some of those  :D

Here, one that only Norwegians will understand:

20471_308056626390_308054561390_5010924_2572384_n.jpg

Skippy's List: the 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the US Army

38. Our supply Sgt is “Sgt Watkins” not “Sugar Daddy”.

56. An order to “Make my Boots black and shiny” does not involve electrical tape.

118. Burn pits for classified material are not revel fires – therefore it is wrong to dance naked around them.

179. On Army documents, my race is not “Other”.

180. Nor is it “Secretariat, in the third”.

145. I should not drink three quarts of blue food coloring before a urine test.

146. Nor should I drink three quarts of red food coloring, and scream during the same.

:lol:

12. Not allowed to join any militia.

13. Not allowed to form any militia.

15. Not allowed to train adopted stray dogs to “Sic Brass!”

31. Not allowed to let sock puppets take responsibility for any of my actions.

32. Not allowed to let sock puppets take command of my post.

33. Not allowed to chew gum at formation, unless I brought enough for everybody.

34. (Next day) Not allowed to chew gum at formation even if I *did* bring enough for everybody.

35. Not allowed to sing “High Speed Dirt” by Megadeth during airborne operations. (“See the earth below/Soon to make a crater/Blue sky, black death, I’m off to meet my maker”)

Today in Iranian history class, I drew a picture of dancing ayatollahs on my notepad and scribbled some awful puns related to Iranian clergy underneath. My neighbour read it and laughed, and passed it to her neighbour who didn't get it and passed it to her neighbour who happened to be the lecturer. Talk about an embarrassing moment...

Perun said:
Today in Iranian history class, I drew a picture of dancing ayatollahs on my notepad and scribbled some awful puns related to Iranian clergy underneath. My neighbour read it and laughed, and passed it to her neighbour who didn't get it and passed it to her neighbour who happened to be the lecturer. Talk about an embarrassing moment...

AWESOME  :ok:

Just remember an old school game : You write on a paper : Cough two times and pass it to your neighbour   :D

Wasted CLV said:
...or, if its a really good week, on her nipples... :innocent:

I'm off to lean on 2 really nice ones  :nuts:

Well, less than 20 grams of it might be enough to kill you - comparable to less than 1 gram of morphine, so there are more dirty things around.

Back