Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm not really a fan of Monday's. I'd rather just skip the day and get on with Tuesday.

Albie said:
I'm not really a fan of Monday's. I'd rather just skip the day and get on with Tuesday.

Ditto on that. New term started today, and the bad news keep coming in.

Albie said:

Yeah, me too-- mostly cause Tuesday is my day off (working Saturdays and all) -- the only problem with that is that both Monday and Wednesday feel like Monday for me-- twice in one week is just too much.

@Per, this term is sucking already?

Wasted CLV said:
@Per, this term is sucking already?

Yeah, and it's merely one day in. Oh well, gonna have my first lecture in business administration (hey wait a minute- wasn't I doing Iranian Studies?) tomorrow. I can't wait. (Sarcasm)

Genghis: Because I sucked and my teacher doesn't want to give me a bad grade, which I think is really nice of her.

Perun said:
Yeah, and it's merely one day in. Oh well, gonna have my first lecture in business administration (hey wait a minute- wasn't I doing Iranian Studies?) tomorrow. I can't wait. (Sarcasm)

I can tell you how that goes, whole lecture in Chris Notes version:  Tell people to do stuff.  Make sure it is somewhat sensible, so they do it, but make it somewhat non senseable, so that they complain about you instead of the work, so it gets done.  Then tell them they did a great job of the work and buy them a soda.  You have just had a semester in Business Admin. 

@LC, you rock!!  I'll be lucky to have tomato soup, crackers and water tonite.... nothing better than to come home and find the ex sitting in a chair talking to my kids.. granted, hers too, but my fucking house.  meh.

yeah, i basically did-- other than to tell  her "LC said..."  :D

I told her that she is always welcome to come see her kids at my house.... after she has called me to let me know. 

One of the funnest weekends in a while. Never knew I could dance polka it must of been the beer :huh:. Now that weekend has come to an end it's time to piece it all together and catch up with homework.

That's all for now....
In the airport of Cairo again, in the same ol'cafe, where the wifi connection is for free,
and the waiters don't come to ask you the command if you don't call them.
[...]
I had a nice conversation with the captain this afternoon, he made me think some things about my life and life in general. Wise man.

I do.  I, once again, bypassed the beer.  However, tomorrow starts my '5days kidless', so tomorrow night, on the way home, I'll be stopping for a 6-pack of Paulaner.

That's fair.  5 days is a good time.

As for me...I am just...bored. My roommate's gone, nobody's around...

Back