Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I accidentally deleted 100 gb of pro shot video bootlegs of which 50 was Maiden, including pro shot SiT, X Factor and Virtual XI footage.  :( :(

That's not a catastrophe, since pro-shot SiT, TXF and VXI count up to 5-6 bootlegs.

I have decided that I will lock up my laptop in my basement next time I plan to get drunk.

I sent her a mail I shouldn't have sent. On the scale, it's somewhere between "Oh God" and "I wish I was dead". Not for the content, but for the style. What's making it pretty bad for me is that I haven't gotten a reply yet, so I can't yet evaluate just how bad it was.

So, it was more like.

Heyyyyyyyyyy baytyyybe, it's PRuuuuuune!!!  hahahahaha, uyer so hot!!! hahahahaha I wananmake babby with u!

You could always find a computer hacker buddy to go into her email and delete it (sorta like the 'website is down' guy).  or change the 'from' info and make it from a random emailer....

I'm pretty sure she has already read it. ;)
Although it would be kind of cool to delete it and make her think she's going nuts because she keeps thinking of me.  :innocent:

Yeah!!!  or you could change the wording to make it sound very drunk/innocent, instead of whatever it ended up sounding like.

Perun, at any point, did you use the phrase "I wanna stuff my sausage in your bun" or the German equivalent?

Back