Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

"Perun's Mate" (British sense). Loosey's thoughts are based on the events I posted in my blog earlier today.

Perun said:
The thing is, that would probably work. But PM2 is into her, and I don't want to piss him off tomorrow, since that is his birthday party. He already had his last one spoiled because his girlfriend broke up with him then.

It's less fun when they're drunk anyway.

Perun said:
"Perun's Mate" (British sense). Loosey's thoughts are based on the events I posted in my blog earlier today.

Yeah, I was kinda guessing on the 'mate' part.  I'll hafta go read the blog!  looks like I have some Loosey reading to do as well. 

Yep, and possibly more soon.  I feel like I am going to start blogging on something else.  I just don't know what yet.

Nice post Loosey. I've always loved those early fighter planes since the first time I played Red Baron.

Glad you liked it, Per.  WW1 airplanes will be focused on over time, but I am trying to rotate eras and countries.  That makes it difficult sometimes.

Good post, LC-- i gave it a quick read through, and I'm gonna go back and re-read it.

Per, nice eve out!  Now I'm in the mood for some Pantera.

It had to start sometime... My boy wearing Maiden on him ;)
This was one of the presents he got from people from my work and today he started wearing it.

710109260_6_EsHL.jpeg

Cheers mates!  :)

Per, I enjoyed your blog. Somehow I had to think a bit about Beavis & Butthead. Perhaps it was the writing style, but it was a really funny read  (even though I can imagine the evening wasn't that great itself).

Yeah, the evening was pretty Beavis & Butthead-style, actually. Although it wasn't that bad... just funny in retrospect. Except, perhaps, for PM1. ;)

You know how parents are...

-"Hi mum."
"Oh, why is there dust in that corner?"
-"I'm glad to see you too."
"You should really get rid of those old newspapers."
-"Want some coffee?"
"There are fruit flies in your kitchen."
-"Trust me, you'd be more upset if you knew what I am planning to do about that."

Back