Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

September is the 9th month of the year and, unlike August and October that have 31, it has 30 days in it. Having checked the forum calendar, I realised that the legendary thousand_suns has a birthday in that month.

[thousand_suns]I think that had Steve Harris ever spoken about September, he would have mentioned that birthdays fall inside of it.  Mine being a birthday that is in September.  i think lots of great things have happened in september, but none that i can think of.  sometime in spring great things happen also; it is a different season.  

Image deleted

[/thousand_suns]

Ah yes, thousand_suns... he was unique. I can't say he was the dumbest member we ever had, though. I remember this Irish bloke who kept picking fights with Mav because Maiden missed Dublin on one tour... or the one named DOD=WEAK, who spent two weeks trolling this board because he hated Dance of Death and then suddenly stated it had become his favourite album. I think he had a picture of a golf ball for his avatar.
On Perunology, a Sacred Cow has been killed.

I just read the fruitfly blog and laughed my ass off!

Brilliant! :)

Favourite moment:

... I checked the comments at the bottom of the page, and one bloke wrote that he does not like that tip because it kills the fruit flies.

I had to re-read that again, and he actually wrote it. He had compassion with the flies. ...

Forostar said:
Today: Exactly 17 years ago I saw Maiden for the first time in concert, at the age of 17.
   :D

34 RULZ!!!

Per, read the latest Perunology. Good one!  I was gonna leave a comment, but I'll hafta dig up my wordpress password... :blink:

LooseCannon said:

GeezerButler_LRG.jpg

Yeah, that makes sense. Tho, I wonder what an average wood chuck would chuck.  Or, even a wood chuck that is on the verge of retiring.

BTW, SMX, I was playing xbox last night and saw some one with SMX as part of their gamer tag.  I declared blasphmey.
OK, try to tell me this isn't cool!!  http://www.teslamotors.com/

Wasted CLV said:
Do we have 'feminists' on this site? 

[thousand_suns]
WastedCLV.
I guess you mean if we have feminists on maidenfans forum. Well I am not a woman but even if I was
I would not be a feminist, even if I would like to be. But I am not.
Natalie is a woman, and she likes to be a such, yet I don't know if this is feminist, if we ask her she will tell us.
If she see this post. But maybe she won't.

Image deleted by the administrator

[/thousand_suns]

Doo-dee-doo-doo, doo-dee-doo-doo
Doo-doo-dee-doo-doo, doo-doo-dee-doo-doo

Doo-doo-dee-doo, doo-doo-dee-doo, doo-doo-dee-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo

I'm elected, electric spy, I'm protective, electric eye, doo-doo-dee-doo...

Back