Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Douglas Adams, The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, (hard back ed.) Pg 48-- '"Resistance is useless!" bellowed the guard.'  --The Borg got nothing on the Vogon's.

"The hours are pretty good.  But, now that you mention it, the minutes are pretty lousy."

New post in the Hideout.
And now I need to make up my mind. I really feel going out among the big city lights tonight, but the only thing that seems to be going on is one metal party. Now, the only people I know who are going there are people I don't know very well or I don't really feel like seeing today, the live bands are metalcore-only, and the party in itself is always a bit naff and rather expensive. Plus, there's a really heavy party tomorrow. I also wouldn't mind saving a bit of money, and I probably could use a quiet evening at home anyway. What am I going to do?

Sounds like an idea. I think I'll write something for Perunology then tonight.

The thing is, that would probably work. But PM2 is into her, and I don't want to piss him off tomorrow, since that is his birthday party. He already had his last one spoiled because his girlfriend broke up with him then.

Back