Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Forostar said:
Ever checked his profile? :)

Didn't think of that, hehe. It was 4:30 AM when I posted it, during a break from work. What work you might ask? We have two artillery battalions both entering major training periods next week. So last minute preps and everything. Woohoo!

It just simply doesn't get better than this. England and the Aussies are 1-1 in a series of 5 with 1 to play - and the last game starts today and is scheduled to end on Monday. The result of this test has so much significance to both teams as a win for either means that that team will have the Ashes (note also that if the Aussies win it will be the first time they would have won a series on English soil in 8 years).

The sticky point here is that if there is no result, the series will be a tie and the team that currently holds the Ashes will keep them - and the Aussies are the current keepers.

It is also going to be Freddie Flintoff's last ever test match and crooked knee or not, he will play.

How f'ing exciting is that? :D

This I find exciting (but not cool because I was a planning to drive to Rotterdam this afternoon):

Weathermen warn: heavy showers and storm

The Dutch KNMI weather centre has issued a weather alarm for extremely heavy gusts of wind, reaching speeds up to 110 kph, 11 Beaufort. The heaviest winds are expected inland. Road conditions may be dangerous at times.

Heavy local showers are expected, many with hail. The first showers will reach the southwest of the country in the course of the afternoon, moving eastwards over the following hours.

weather-alarm-20aug09.jpg

So insane weather: from 32 °C into sudden storm.

I don't even remember parts of last evening. And yet I apparently only spent ten Euros. I'm currently frying some exceptionally greasy chicken nuggets...

Man, what the hell do you do there?  Stop drinking so much!

Or start drinking more.

Payday is tomorrow.  Tomorrow is 2-4 day.

Yes, but it would only have deserved a mention if the article dealt with all of Germany.

I agree with you there.  'sides, based on the Wiki article, it looks like in the end, it wouldn't have worked.

Hey Loosey, why have you never added me on Facebook? I sent you an invitation ages ago.

Back