Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

LooseCannon said:
Write about the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Okay, that's on my list then. Any other requests/ideas?

Also, I can't seem to come up with a good name for the thing.

pilau said:
Write about ancient times, Per! They're most fascinating to me :)

Any particular topic? I'm pretty good with Greek, Roman, Persian and Mesopotamian stuff.

Noted. Keep it coming.

Plus, I still haven't come up with a good name.

I like that, too! 

I am a little weak on latin, but I think -ology meas 'to talk about', right?  So, to talk about Perun...or his musings. 

How bout that:  "Musings of Madness, Mayhem and other Mysteries:  History of the World as I See It, by Perun Del Godliness"

"This is a story, all about how, my life got twist-turned upside down, I'd like to take a minute, just sittin' right there, to tell you my musings on history.  In a town called Bel-Air."

LooseCannon said:
"This is a story, all about how, my life got twist-turned upside down, I'd like to take a minute, just sittin' right there, to tell you my musings on history.  In a town called Bel-Air."

Fresh Prince?

I am intested in some Roman, Per. Would you write something about the furthest borders of the Empire and the various folk / opponents / (natural) obstacles / which prevented the Romans from enlarging their Empire?

Maybe there are some interesting differences per outcorner of their realm? North, NW, NE, East, SE, South, SW, West...

pilau said:
Actually I'm more into Egyptian history and lore but Persian is also good :)

Egypt is also good. I'll try to think of something.

Forostar said:
I am intested in some Roman, Per. Would you write something about the furthest borders of the Empire and the various folk / opponents / (natural) obstacles / which prevented the Romans from enlarging their Empire?

Maybe there are some interesting differences per outcorner of their realm? North, NW, NE, East, SE, South, SW, West...

Neighbouring civilisations of the Empire? That's a good one. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of "I didn't know that!" :)

Okay, so here's the current agenda:

-Fall of the Berlin Wall
-Partition of the Roman Empire
-Ancient Egypt
-Neighbours of the Roman Empire

And if you run out of stuff, I always like to find info out on Gustav II Adolf.  And the various wars, etc that went on around him.

Back