Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah, just found that cruising the archives.  Stopped along the way to read about the nukes dropped on Japan.  BTW, did you see that Theo Fleury is wanting to make a NHL comeback?  ...at 41 and sober, he says.

Well, that's fair then.  It was writing about Jarome that made me want to do weekly stuff.

Yeah, I hope he makes it.  I always liked him.

I was thinking about setting up another blog to post my views of history on, i.e. an article about history every week or so presenting my own views on a different topic. I just don't know if anybody would be interested in that sort of stuff.

I have read your other blogs as well. I especially like the combination of irritation and humor. :)

I guess we'll have a bit less of that when you get to historical subjects, heh.

Forostar said:
I have read your other blogs as well. I especially like the combination of irritation and humor. :)

Cheers. I'll keep that one anyway, because it's a great tool to let of steam.

I guess we'll have a bit less of that when you get to historical subjects, heh.

Given that it's not going to be a collection of politically correct scholarly essays, but a presentation of my own views, I probably wouldn't be dead serious about it all the time. ;)

And just to show you that I'm not making my favourite dish up: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090817/to ... d1698.html

BTW, the Hamburgers are liars. It's impossible they could have invented the currywurst, else they wouldn't do such terrible things with it.

Fuck, Prune, you should know I'd read.

And I post at work.  I have nothing better to do.  That's why the quality and length varies - if it is a busy day, the posts are shorter.  I just hope people don't mind reading the posts I make.

That's true!  Well I try to get things going.  I have to write a review of John Adams Part II soon.

LooseCannon said:
Fuck, Prune, you should know I'd read.

And I post at work.  I have nothing better to do.  That's why the quality and length varies - if it is a busy day, the posts are shorter.  I just hope people don't mind reading the posts I make.

I read.

So now I've got 3 readers. I'll let you know when the blog is set up.

Back