Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yes, exactly.  I figured he'd be a good choice for my first Dude of the Week.  Now I need to ponder next week's stuff.  I already have some ideas...

I will now mix up some Iron Maiden song titles. Would any of these rock?

"Fear of the Ancient Mariner"
"Caught Somewhere in a Strange Land"
"Children of Alexander the Great"
"These colours don't run silent"

Feel free to come up with more!

Eddies Wingman said:
I will now mix up some Iron Maiden song titles.
Feel free to come up with more!
OK, how about a mix up of "The Clairvoyant" and "The Prisoner":

"The Prisoner". :D

Not very imaginative, I know. And pretty lame as well.

Eddies Wingman said:
"Fear of the Ancient Mariner"

Actually pretty good... I can picture Bruce introducing it...

Eddies Wingman said:
"Caught Somewhere in a Strange Land"

I LOL'd... And would like to go there... :lol:

Uhm...

"Run to 22 Acacia Avenue" <---  :D :D :D

"A matter of women in uniform"

"The Number of the gambler"

"The evil that play with madness"

"Flight of the trooper"

:lol:

This is fun...

Nice going on the initiative, Wingman...

Yeah, that post would have been about 25 lines long, and the caps button would stick on for a few extra letters.  :D  then, there gets to be too much spilled on the keyboard and the spacebar quits working.

I'l drink one for ya tonite!!  3 ice cold Paulaners waiting for me tonite!

Aw hell, I'm not drinking again til NEXT Friday. Hey, I am putting together a compilation album (was only going to do it for myself and friends but it kicks so much ass I'm thinking of selling it). What do I need to do? Write to band's publishers and managers for permissions to use their songs?

Many bands that we know and love. I am going to keep it hush, hush until I do some research and find out it's marketablity and profit potential. The material itself, of course, is easy to get. The selling point is the genius of my arraingement, my original artwork and clever naming and phrasing. You guys will like it and will have it available to you shortly. Maybe I can even advertise here..... don't want to get too far ahead of myself though; I'm only on version 1.1.3 right now.

Back