Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I like the sound of Maylasia.  Good call.  Now Deano is sleeping (or the room is spinning)...we have to wait... <_<

Ah, the troubles of an international forum and international travelers... hell, I haven't been outside of my timezone for a few years!!  ...damn, I'm gonna hafta work on that.

I'll just leave this here:

USAF_F-16A_F-15C_F-15E_Desert_Storm.jpg

Fear of the What?  Fear of the Gulf?  Steve, we've already got a song about the Gulf War.  Afraid to Shoot Strangers, this is about the Gulf War.  The Gulf War's over, Steve.  Why can't they write a song about cricket!  Cricket's going on all the time!

If anything had been re-enforced and consolidated on this trip, it is my total disinterest and complete lack of understanding for cricket. Just play baseball damnit! It makes much more sense.

Deano said:
If anything had been re-enforced and consolidated on this trip, it is my total disinterest and complete lack of understanding for cricket. Just play baseball damnit! It makes much more sense.

Looks like there is finally another baseball fan on this board next to me...

Oh, baseball is fine... I usually don't sit through a televised game.  But, on occassion, watching one in person with friends is a good time.  Go Cubs.

I love to play...tho I can't find a league around to play with.  Tho, drinking a beer, whether playing or watching does rock!!

I'll have to log on to that!  ...i enjoy blogging on the throttle, but just haven't been in the mood for a while...

Back