Iron Maiden - Paschendale
Iced Earth - Hold At All Costs
Metallica - The Four Horsemen
Metallica - One
Black Sabbath - Embryo/Children of the Grave
Judas Priest - The Sentinel
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

This should boost my work efficiency. Or at least make me play air drums and annoy my office-mate.

help.jpg

You're not sober, either.

Sorry, I was in Australia for 3 days. I'd venture to say that no one here would be sober for that time period in that given location either. Which reminds me.... AC/DC in October!

CTV covered Putin's vacation, which involved him swimming in lakes and riding around on a horse without his shirt on.  He might be the manliest man ever to lead a country.  He's still terrible and evil, but damn.

Ah, the world is starting to right itself!  Deano is posting again, the Chiefs may have actual foot ball players, my fridge has beer in it again, and my kids start school in the next week or so.  phew.

Well, I don't know who Cling Eastwood is but if he is anything like Clint Eastwood, hell yeah! Isn't it a wee bit too early to be drinking in your timezone Wasted?  ;)

Ha ha!! you are right!  ...I just can't type.  :blush:  tho, if I wasn't at work, I'd be in the mood to do some drinking.  I had to chase 12 fucking kittens outta my garage last night!!  between that, stupid baby-mama-drama, and work, I want a vacation that involves drinking and a hammoc pushed by a pretty girl.

Well, I'm drinking a bottle of wine right now; it has been a great day. I have 2 words for you: happy ending.  :bigsmile: :devil:

Hey, I don't love Putin, I'm just saying the guy is fucking jacked, and the Russian media slathers over him.  Seriously, he looked like he belonged on the cover of a Harlequin Romance novel in some of the shots they took and distributed.

And OOOH boy am I pissed off at Des Moines right now.

Back