Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Look to other things to be a supoer power soon. we are done,... I have seen the future of the world and it is bleek. You think< as americans and europeans we can halt global warming?HAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHHA

come here and you will se our efforts are fruirtles. we're done India is on the rise and i can;rt eve ninmagine how much China id puttin out ? can you saty VENUS?

Deano said:
You think< as americans and europeans we can halt global warming?HAHAHAAAHAHAHHHAHHA

come here and you will se our efforts are fruirtles. we're done India is on the rise and i can;rt eve ninmagine how much China id puttin out ? can you saty VENUS?

I see what you mean...

Deano's posts have been getting more sloppy as the night wares on. Sounds like he's been 'aving a few too many bevvies! ;)

I can't.  The way the season's have been, I think that we are off on our calander.  Seems more like May.

Timestamps can be faked. Anything digital can be counterfeited. All information is a lie. TRUST NO ONE. BURN THIS AFTER READING. THE MAN IS TRYING TO KEEP YOU DOWN!

CANBERRA! Finally, I have made it to Australia! One more continent to conquer! Maybe I spelled that wrong ... I don't know. Don't care.

And it was destroyed by suicide darts when the ZPM-Powered Hive ship attacked Earth.  Atlantis has a control chair tho.

Oh, that is right. I got confused between Alt-SGA and real-SGA.  The chair was destroyed in both.  Tho, other than Atlantis, I'd assume there are some others around the galaxy.

Back