Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Sounds great!  I always have spare room for you!!!  I'll show you the two bars I know...just remember, this is the same area where I have seem people at Catholic Mass wear camo polo shirts as 'dress up'.

'Wasted land'... seems somewhat fitting.

Yes, many guns.  However, when drunk, not aimed properly.  Best protection around here is a condom.  50-50 split on whether its cause the girls are a fertil as a corn field or because of what they may be carrying...

Hahahaha!

OMG.  This woman is SO FUCKING DUMB.

So DUMB.

Wasted, you know what I do.  This person can't open their mail.  They keep opening the web browser instead.  Every.  Fucking.  Time.  She can't listen to instructions.

Ha ha hahahaha!!!!  I feel your pain/joy!!  It's a combo of funny cause its so hard to beleive some one would be like that, and rage because you can't get them to figure out what you are saying. 

Wasted CLV said:
Sure, anyone that wants can come party with us!!

I'm there. And I'll tell people I'm from West Germany, just to confuse the f'ck out of them.  :D

I'm sorry.  I couldn't help it.  It just...popped in there.

"What, what just popped in there?"

Those Adrian Smith statements.

I live on the outskirts of London and it is only, what, 25-30 minutes by train to the heart of London - but every time I go there, I come back absolutely knackered and filthy dirty from the big city grime. I really don't think I could ever commute to London for work.

That said, London is easily one of the best cities in the world - at least judging by the ones I've been too.

LooseCannon said:
I'm sorry.  I couldn't help it.  It just...popped in there.

"What, what just popped in there?"

Those Adrian Smith statements.

I had a feeling that mite have happened.

@Albie, did you have fun there, dirty or no?
Who ever it was that invented Air Conditioning for my house was brilliant and deserves a nice cold beer!

I'll get on it a little later... right now, it seems that my son is up-loading something to youtube, and it is using up all my bandwidth(?), cause nothing else is working properly right now... i can't play on xbox live, so he is in big trouble!!

Funny abbreviation... i always think of IE (Internet Explorer) as a curse to be endured...

anyway, it's fathers day-- big whoop.  nicest thing is that my kids are happy to do the little jobs that I assign them.... off to do laundry (blah). and it's raining
So, last night, i was trading off gaming duties with my son... at 9:30 in the pm,  i fell asleep in my lazy boy chair... how bout that?  the night before i can sleep all i want and i fall asleep before 10pm. 

Back