Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Don't forget the shot glass. It's good for vodka. ;)

I forgot to mention something very important:

I am going to see Heaven and Hell/Black Sabbath on Tuesday!  :yey:

@ National acrobat:

We never got our closure....

This better be a good one...

national acrobat said:
How do you make a Maltese cross?
Albie said:
This has to be something like - stamp on his foot...perhaps?
MisterAJ said:
Go on, I gotta hear this... ;)

(Yeah, I quoted myself, but only because I made a valid point...)

The rest of you...

Move along, move along... nothing to see here...

Just a drunken, stoned-out-of-his-gourde northern Norwegian trying to mispronounce his name.... accidentally...

yeah, tell me about it!!  mom got an AT&T card doohickey that plugs into the usb port, but, damn, it isn't all that fast either....

<The Minister looks down with satisfaction upon his subjects - except for Invader, who will be arbitrarily punished for no particular reason.>

In support of Perun's declaration of Led Zeppelin Week:

I hereby declare today to be Zep I / II Day. All of you, my loyal minions, are hereby instructed (and required) to listen to both of those albums today.

MisterAJ said:
@ National acrobat:

We never got our closure....

This better be a good one...

(Yeah, I quoted myself, but only because I made a valid point...)

The rest of you...

Move along, move along... nothing to see here...

Just a drunken, stoned-out-of-his-gourde northern Norwegian trying to mispronounce his name.... accidentally...

Poking him in the eye is how you make a Venetian blind, so I guess you make a Maltese cross by stamping him on his foot or something. Make your own punchline up.

national acrobat said:
Poking him in the eye is how you make a Venetian blind, so I guess you make a Maltese cross by stamping him on his foot or something. Make your own punchline up.

I can't come up with a good one. Earlier today, I tried to make something up about a Mexican version of Windows that crashes during migration processes, but that kind of led to nowhere as well.

Har har.

So, a question to the 'Mod Squad'.... in the Newb thing that Per wrote (I think that's where I read this), it states that the Madness Forum is called 'Can I Play With....'  whatever else.  Seems that it has been the Holy Hamster of Hackney for quite some time, and I wondered if it ever changes, or if it was just too good of a name to change?  I was just bored and curious at the same time.

Back