Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Brilliant!!!  Per, I need to re-up my collection too!!  So load it up with everything and send it to me!

Watched a brilliant film by a theatre company called DV8 called "The Cost of Living" today. Absolutely fantastic, just one big extended physical metaphor attempted to show the issue of division and differences. It was wonderful. Ridiculously well choreographed and I recommend to all!

I also recommend "Dean Spanley", especially to Deano. :) A moving film about reincarnation and it dealt with the literal theme that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Peter O'Toole and Sam Neill at their best.

Seriously, check out the trailers. :D

In other news, it was so hot today. So, so hot. Not even humid. Just rays and rays and rays of heat. It was like jogging in a convection oven.

It was sticky hot here yesterday.  As a friend called it: 'ball sticking hot'.  Today its just raining.  Sometimes I think the Midwest is like all the worst weathers of all around the world.  Very cold and nasty and windy in the winter, very rainy and wet and Seattle like in the spring, very hot and humid and hard to breathe in the summer.  ...and, yeah, we have 3 seasons, and almost 2-- it can go from cold to smokin hot overnight, then back again at the end of summer.

Last post yesterday, first post today.

I have found a new addiciton:  Call Of Duty 4, Online Gaming.  Way too many hours spent on that in the last few days....

I wonder if the bible makes more sense on heroin....

If you want a real bible trip, read "The Inspired Version" by Joseph Smith, Jr.  -- he had an 'inspiration' as to how the bible should have been written. 

I should post in the Hard Drive thread, but I can't find the motivation to write more than one sentence at once....

Perun said:
I should post in the Hard Drive thread, but I can't find the motivation to write more than one sentence at once....

...due to lack of sleep from construction work?  or too much alcohol?

From the client  base that I have dealt with today, I am becoming a firm believer that all people suck-- some far more than others-- and I am dealing with the black hole of sucky customers.  Remarkably, the IQ levels that I have dealt with today also border on black hole quality.

Wasted CLV said:
...due to lack of sleep from construction work?

That, among other things. Although sleep seems to be the main factor... I just had a nap of an hour and feel much better than when I made that post.
I haven't been drunk in months, though I'm planning to be on Friday.

From the client  base that I have dealt with today, I am becoming a firm believer that all people suck-- some far more than others-- and I am dealing with the black hole of sucky customers.  Remarkably, the IQ levels that I have dealt with today also border on black hole quality.

Hehe, just how stupid is that?
Speaking of stupid people, I'm starting to believe I can't be that proud of my graduation. Given that there are so many amazingly stupid people at the university, it can't have been that hard after all.

By the way, I found out today that motorcycle in Persian is motorsiklet. Either that or I'm starting to see things.

I don't even know how to quantify the level of stupidity that I am seeing today.  To put it in terms that all of us here would understand:  Its like having some one ask you if Iron Maiden plays music.

I like the sound of that word; motorsiklet!

Wasted CLV said:
I like the sound of that word; motorsiklet!

In vaguely related news, I heard the other day that you're not allowed to go to Iran via motorcycle, because you'd be faster than the police (which, incidentally, is polis in Persian).

Perun said:
In vaguely related news, I heard the other day that you're not allowed to go to Iran via motorcycle, because you'd be faster than the police (which, incidentally, is polis in Persian).

:(

A lot of things are not allowed in Iran -if this country had just some freedom *sigh*
I would like to go there and buy an Iranian Santour, but it's not allowed to export musical instruments
-even if it's only one item -yours, that you bought -what a disappointment  :mad:

Rast02.jpg

Back