Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Ha Ha!!!  That's life!  I actually thot I was doing good this month, until 2 of my kids needed shit for school.  Poof, in the red again.

Albie said:
And I did. Carbonara - the best pasta dish by far.

Ooh, nice. :)

You should try a Lasagne Verdi (lasagne with spinach) and flavour your Béchamel sauce with nutmeg and thyme.

It's beautiful and sooo tasty. It really is. Of course, I'm a girl on a budget so I only get to make it once a year. :D

Wasted CLV said:
Ha Ha!!!  That's life!  I actually thot I was doing good this month, until 2 of my kids needed shit for school.  Poof, in the red again.

Tell me about it, although the kid who needs stuff for school is me. Seems like the only thing I actually kept from Maths class is the x-factor.

BTW, here's an actual quote from the promo to the new Alestorm album:

"Yarr, you're listening to the new Alestorm album Black Sails at Midnight This song is called Pirate Song. Remember, piracy is a crime!"

I get that part, being the kid needing stuff for school.  For a while, I was working, paying my school, supporting a (worthless) wife and covering all my kids school stuff... these days its a little easier.  Or, will be soon.  The car I totaled out will be paid off in Oct (granted, no car, but no bill either).

The other day, my brother had to lend me money so I could buy something to eat. The catch is, he's been on welfare for the past four years. Although me having to lend him money today made me feel a little bit better about it, for some sick reason.

I hate it when people download my entire Maiden bootleg collection in one go on Soulseek. I don't have a problem at all with people downloading my stuff, but they could be courteous enough to do it one by one or at least only two or three boots in the queue. Seriously, it took me six years to gather all this stuff, I really don't see why somebody would need to get it in one night.

Coming up on Winamp: Alestorm - Wolves of the Sea.

Leave it to Alestorm to be a heavy metal band covering a Eurovision song contest entry.

Makes sense, on the brother... its kinda nice to be able to lend now and then.

I've never seen you list.. mite hafta check it out.  Tho, I have so much stuff that I haven't listened to yet.

Pineapple Hunter said:
You should try a Lasagne Verdi (lasagne with spinach) and flavour your Béchamel sauce with nutmeg and thyme.
Lasagne of any type is always good.

Now it's Whatever it May Take by Kreator. What a band.

Note for all, it's now quarter to ten here in sleepy Ottery Saint Mary and I'm playing The Evil That Men Do on my Fender Showmaster very loudly. Only one of my neighbours is deaf. :)

Wasted CLV said:
Makes sense, on the brother... its kinda nice to be able to lend now and then.

Yeah, but mostly me helping him out is making me feel good... although I hate it that I have to help him out, for his sake.

I've never seen you list.. mite hafta check it out.  Tho, I have so much stuff that I haven't listened to yet.

I think I'm gonna create a list of my boots one of these days and put it on here, and upload some of them for charity. I can't upload it all, it's 23,2 gigs worth of Maiden boots, and 9,16 gigs of others.

Pineapple Hunter said:
Note for all, it's now quarter to ten here in sleepy Ottery Saint Mary and I'm playing The Evil That Men Do on my Fender Showmaster very loudly. Only one of my neighbours is deaf. :)

I only got a complaint once, from the lady living above my flat. By chance, I passed her door the other day, and the name sign on the doorbell was gone.
None of my other neighbours ever complained, and they're certainly not deaf... but I dare say that the music I'm playing is better than that crazy Turkish bloke who keeps singing loudly throughout the house all day long.

Anyway, I'll be off now. The construction workers are going to wake me up at seven tomorrow morning, and I'd like to have some rest before that. Cheerio! :)

Perun said:
Yeah, but mostly me helping him out is making me feel good... although I hate it that I have to help him out, for his sake.

I think I'm gonna create a list of my boots one of these days and put it on here, and upload some of them for charity. I can't upload it all, it's 23,2 gigs worth of Maiden boots, and 9,16 gigs of others.

Damn, that is a lot of tunage! 

Anyway, I'll be off now. The construction workers are going to wake me up at seven tomorrow morning, and I'd like to have some rest before that. Cheerio! :)

....I remember a drunken night where a girl I know offered to take me home and feed me cheerios off her nipples... what a good night that was!

Prune, I might have to send some blank dvds your way.

Well, Wasted, the real question is how were her nipples shaped?  Because if it doesn't fit then what's the point!

Honestly, a little on the 'large' side.  But, where there is a will, there is a way!  If worse comes to worse, rolling them down the breast and off the nipple works well...

Look like cheerios, but are green and red, have a 'apply-cinnamon' flavor.

apple%20jacks%2015oz.jpg

(Sleepless in Berlin, in case you're wondering)

LooseCannon said:
Prune, I might have to send some blank dvds your way.

You know what, I have an even better/dumber idea. I've got an 80 Gig USB hard drive I'm not using. I could cram it with bootlegs and other rarities and send it over to you.

And since we're all crazy enough to do it, why don't we just turn it into one of those "teddy bear globetrotter" things and just pass it along to the next one? E.g., I send it over to Canuckistan, Loosey copies the stuff to DVDs or whatever and sends it to Wasted, who does the same and sends it to the next one? For the heck of it, we could add some gimmicks, like put stickers on the hard drive or include post cards from the place we're in with the package?

Seriously. Who's in?

Back