LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show was great last night! As others have said- a lot of people there. Great atmosphere- all around. But man- the Maiden crowd (myself included) is old lol. Never seen so many ill fitting teeshirts stretched over bulging bellies in one spot. Hahahaha. Again- I’m one of them.

Does Bruce always do the line about “6 feet apart or spontaneously combust’? Or the ‘unwoke’ comment before Blood Brothers?

What did he say before Blood Brothers? Thanks in advance.

The show was great last night! As others have said- a lot of people there. Great atmosphere- all around. But man- the Maiden crowd (myself included) is old lol. Never seen so many ill fitting teeshirts stretched over bulging bellies in one spot. Hahahaha. Again- I’m one of them.

Does Bruce always do the line about “6 feet apart or spontaneously combust’? Or the ‘unwoke’ comment before Blood Brothers?
Based on some videos I’ve seen, I think he does.

I took the “unwoke” thing as just trying to address the fact that there were obviously men and women in the crowd. Idk though.

Interesting note about Adrian last night: I’m 99% sure the only guitars he played were his green Jackson and the white Drop-D Jackson. No V, no Les Pauls

Interesting note about Adrian last night: I’m 99% sure the only guitars he played were his green Jackson and the white Drop-D Jackson. No V, no Les Pauls
Yup, that is the case for most of the tour (he played the LP on SOTC for a few shows and then switched). V makes an occasional appearance, so does the 2MTM Jackson, but mostly it's the 2 Jacksons.

Yup, that is the case for most of the tour (he played the LP on SOTC for a few shows and then switched). V makes an occasional appearance, so does the 2MTM Jackson, but mostly it's the 2 Jacksons.
Is Adrian still playing SOTC on drop D? I can’t tell from recent recordings.

I really liked what Adrian did with Sign of the Cross in recent years. He didn't play any parts during the intro in 2000/2001, but in 2018 he started doing that and also added lower harmonies to Janick's lead melodies. I think that gave the track a fresh sound.
Yeah but that song's now missing the drop D crunch and it's kind of a shame. Adding a few boring octave parts really doesn't feel like a worthy tradeoff but I suppose it's better than him playing it in E standard without any extra flourishes.

I'll be at the Columbus show tomorrow night, I'll report if anything is said about the new tour now that it's out in the open.
No mention of the new tour. Bruce just said at the end that we would see them again.

Makes sense, since only European dates have been announced so far, and they're touring NA right now.

Pre-Blood Brothers rant's been about the pandemic being bullshit and all that. Which, y'know, I think kind of seems like a 180 from what he was saying during the middle of the pandemic.

Didn't make the spontaneously combust/unwoke comments in Chicago.

No mention of the new tour. Bruce just said at the end that we would see them again.

Makes sense, since only European dates have been announced so far, and they're touring NA right now.
I think it will depend on where they plan to be next year for any stong hints at the remaining shows.

Like Anaheim night 2 for example he said see you again real soon we promise indicating LA is probably in the planning for 2023.

Final show of the tour in Florida might be the only remaining date where he gives the next strong indication because that will also be a guaranteed stop over next tour of NA

I really liked what Adrian did with Sign of the Cross in recent years. He didn't play any parts during the intro in 2000/2001, but in 2018 he started doing that and also added lower harmonies to Janick's lead melodies. I think that gave the track a fresh sound.
Yea I thought it sounded different near the middle. Like a bit heavier with some added notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back