LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Bruce is a big fan of both solos in ''Aces High'' (2:47-3:19) :lol: Adrian with a tapping solo!

In other news, Nicko is with a new vest - Senjutsu Eddie from his bass drum and gong artworks. Adrian also changed his clothes quite a few times during this tour.

That means they won’t release a live in Barcelona album
We already have a live album from this tour. It's curious if they will release a concert video from it, LOTB is one of their best and most successful tours (stage, setlist), after all. The only live albums that are without a concert video are A Real Live One and A Real Dead One, but we have a video release from FOTD tour. And Beast Over Hammersmith is not the full concert, ofc.
Too many costumes and props and backdrops and stuff on the LOTB tours. I like some theatricality; the Book of Souls tour had a good balance. But too much detracts from the music. Just my opinion.
I love the way they approached the theatrics for this tour.

Edit: I can't decide which LOTB stage set (2018-2019 or 2022) is better. The current one is better for the Cathedral realm, while the previous one was better for the Hell realm.

Last edited:
Did anybody see some weeks ago that official Maiden store had the Nordic Event shirt coming back on sale 19th of august?
Is my mind making remember it wrong but I remember seeing that the shirt was coming on sale again is august not july?
It was then visible on the pages, but as yesterday I looked and simply couldn't find any info on it?
The price was 40€ and I would like to get it anyways..as the Rockfest was totally sold out before the show date.

There must have been one:

1659265683017.png

Iron Maiden re-entered the German album charts with "Senjutsu", at number 77. I guess more casual fans heard the new songs at the concerts and then decided to buy the album.

mgid_arc_imageassetref_mtv.jpg

(Iron Maiden can't keep up with these guys, but still. (Number 1: Amigos: "Liebe siegt"; they now also have a song "Samurai", as our office assistant proudly told me. I had shown her Senjutsu Eddie. :D)

Did anybody see some weeks ago that official Maiden store had the Nordic Event shirt coming back on sale 19th of august?
Is my mind making remember it wrong but I remember seeing that the shirt was coming on sale again is august not july?
It was then visible on the pages, but as yesterday I looked and simply couldn't find any info on it?
The price was 40€ and I would like to get it anyways..as the Rockfest was totally sold out before the show date.
I think Aug 19th is when it's released? Anyway I did pre-order one. Eddie on a two-headed dragon? Yes, Please!

The event shirts were available on the website for 24 hrs only, sorry. I missed out on the Download shirt.
Yep, that was it unfornately and I didn't remember the time limit of 24hrs that day.
Well, I won't be thinking more of this, gonna wait for next years show(s) and new shirts then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back