LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the whole set was thr best Bruce we can get nowadays maybe minus Aces and probably TNOTB where he suffered with timing issues again. But an amazing performance. From Senjutsu to RTTH.
Agree, shame about the timing issues. I think it occurred in the first couple of songs too. I wasn’t sure if it was the acoustics where I was positioned or timing issues. Nonetheless his voice was amazing and the show was brilliant.
Up the Irons!

Adrian's set of guitars:

Adrian's guitars 2022.jpg

The last two that are not clearly visible are the two green Jacksons, I guess? The song is not in the setlist, but the 2MTM guitar is still with him.

And Steve's gear:

Steve's guitars 2022.jpg

Edit: plus Dave's guitars:

dave's guitars 2022.jpg

I can see the black & white Strat from RIR 2001.

Last edited:
Adrian's set of guitars:

View attachment 21463

The last two that are not clearly visible are the two green Jacksons, I guess? The song is not in the setlist, but the 2MTM guitar is still with him.

And Steve's gear:

View attachment 21464
Yes it's 2 green Jacksons. The one with the not so used neck is a backup and was used in Comfortably Numb solo improvisation video and on Running during the Smith/Kotzen UK tour.

And this is a great photo to show the different colour of the first 2 prototype Jacksons. The backup drop D, which is the first prototype, is clearly more yellowish.

He's got 8 guitars but only uses 2.

Yes it's 2 green Jacksons. The one with the not so used neck is a backup and was used in Comfortably Numb solo improvisation video and on Running during the Smith/Kotzen UK tour.

And this is a great photo to show the different colour of the first 2 prototype Jacksons. The backup drop D, which is the first prototype, is clearly more yellowish.

He's got 8 guitars but only uses 2.
ANd Steve only use the west ham bass and the acoustic one. If you tell me he uses the blue one or the red one with British Lion… ok but he also uses the west ham one wtf?

Seems that someone used fireworks at Dua Lipa's indoor concert:
Bruce : "F*ck Toronto cunt !!" :D

ANd Steve only use the west ham bass and the acoustic one. If you tell me he uses the blue one or the red one with British Lion… ok but he also uses the west ham one wtf?
Steve occasionally uses his production signature bass when his strings get too sweaty during the show (usually at the end of the night). However, now it's hard to see now when the backup is used, since it seems that he retired the prototype, which had darker blue on the edges and darker West Ham emblem. But the signature has a Fender logo. Original hasn't got it. For BL, he uses a production model.

Blue crackle bass is probably kept on the road by Michael Kenney as he stated that that bass is his favourite (and the heaviest P Bass known to mankind).

Last edited:
I saw on Instagram a couple of videos of Bruce saying 'We'll see you all somewhere in time and 'We'll see you somewhere on tour' during last night's show. Is he just being coy or is something else afoot?

Just a general "we'll be back"-type sentiment I imagine

This. In the vein of "WELCOME TO THE LEGACY OF THE BEAST", "WASTED BEERS" and other remarks Bruce adopts somewhere on tour underway and occasionally/continuously keeps using, which is fine.

There might also be a tongue-in-cheek-ish dimension to it as an jestul attempt to create mild social media madness™ within a Maiden fandom bubble in the vein of "we will play aleaxander the great but not tonight" etc.

Exactly what I posted after you in the video of Iron Maiden Italia. At the end of your video and at the end of mine, there's a lovely indication about the songs that could be played next year... Will Alexander be the Great attraction on stage in few months... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back