LEGACY OF THE BEAST WORLD TOUR 2022 - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere in Time and SSOASS are Maiden's top albums, we already had a maiden england tour (with 3 important songs missing + no still life) so it's time for a tour where they play the entirety of somewhere like blind guardian do.

Man that would be something eh? Wee Senjutsu run followed by a Somewhere In Time focused hits tour. Likely just Bruce messing about though.
Maybe you're right. But, I bet that would be a tour focused on 'Senjutsu' AND 'Somewhere In Time'. As I have said once on this forum, there's some songs on 'Senjutsu' that can be linked to 'Somewhere In Time'. First of them : "Lost In A Lost World" that recalls "Stranger In A Strange Land" by its title. We also have "Days Of Future Past" which suggests something like a "Deja Vu". Finally, we have "The Time Machine" which refers to the theme of the entire 'Somewhere In Time' album : time.

So that could be logical to have a setlist based on 'Senjutsu' AND 'Somewhere In Time'. More precisely : the entire 'Senjutsu' live + 4/5 songs of 'Somewhere In Time' + 3/4 hit songs.

I guess this setlit could be this one (but I could be wrong) :

1) Senjutsu
2) Stratego
3) The Writing On The Wall
4) Lost In A Lost World
5) Days Of Future Past
6) The Time Machine
7) Darkest Hour
8) Death Of The Celts
9) The Parchment
10) Hell On Earth
11) Alexander The Great
12) Wasted Years
13) Déjà Vu
14) Stranger In A Strange Land
15) Caught Somewhere In Time
16) The Trooper
17) Run To The Hills

Last edited:
I want to hear Infinite Dreams, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (yes, again) and Only the Good Die Young. Also Stranger in a Strange Land. And The Edge of Darkness. And Paschendale. And Brighter than a Thousand Suns.

And Still Life, thank you!

Oh, as for 2023 Maiden set? Well all/most of Senjutsu and 1-2 less-obvious classic cuts would make me super happy, really.

It's an absolute pipe dream but, if we're entertaining the notion of a SiTjutsu tour, imagine if the band play The Time Machine, the lights go down ala the cathedral set change from the current tour, neon signs light up one by one in the background, the synth intro to Caught Somewhere in Time starts playing over the PA... Then bam, we get a SiT world with a run of CSiT, Wasted Years, Stranger in a Strange Land and of course, Alexander the Great.

Disclaimer - this will never happen.

It's an absolute pipe dream but, if we're entertaining the notion of a SiTjutsu tour, imagine if the band play The Time Machine, the lights go down ala the cathedral set change from the current tour, neon signs light up one by one in the background, the synth intro to Caught Somewhere in Time starts playing over the PA... Then bam, we get a SiT world with a run of CSiT, Wasted Years, Stranger in a Strange Land and of course, Alexander the Great.

Disclaimer - this will never happen.
Im willing to say that if they play most if not even full Senjutsu, Infinite Dreams and Caught Somewhere In Time..I might have to get extra pair of pants to the show. And then..once I've survived the first really surprising ones, comes the next few surprises..CSIT and ATG and I need another pair of fresh clean pants.
Might not happen, but we can always dream and hope these things. Bruce probably would already like to give more hints and clues about the next tours setlist..will be interesting will they tease it more.

Maybe you're right. But, I bet that would be a tour focused on 'Senjutsu' AND 'Somewhere In Time'. As I have said once on this forum, there's some songs on 'Senjutsu' that can be linked to 'Somewhere In Time'. First of them : "Lost In A Lost World" that recalls "Stranger In A Strange Land" by its title. We also have "Days Of Future Past" which suggests something like a "Deja Vu". Finally, we have "The Time Machine" which refers to the theme of the entire 'Somewhere In Time' album : time.

So that could be logical to have a setlist based on 'Senjutsu' AND 'Somewhere In Time'. More precisely : the entire 'Senjutsu' live + 4/5 songs of 'Somewhere In Time' + 3/4 hit songs.

I guess this setlit could be this one (but I could be wrong) :

1) Senjutsu
2) Stratego
3) The Writing On The Wall
4) Lost In A Lost World
5) Days Of Future Past
6) The Time Machine
7) Darkest Hour
8) Death Of The Celts
9) The Parchment
10) Hell On Earth
11) Alexander The Great
12) Wasted Years
13) Déjà Vu
14) Stranger In A Strange Land
15) Caught Somewhere In Time
16) The Trooper
17) Run To The Hills
This show is like 2h 15min long.

I just love how Bruce saying "see you somewhere... in time" in one show and "see you somewhere on tour" in another sparks almost full scale Senjutsu + Somewhere in Time (The Time Machine tour?) fantasy-speculation going.

Brilliant!
I´d love a time machine on stage.
Imagine the lads stepping out of the DeLorean with the theme song of Back To The Future to open the concert.

This setlist could be perfect for Bruce. :D

Cunt Somewhere In Time
Wasted Cunts
Cunt Of Madness
Heaven Cunt Wait
The Loneliness Of The Cunt Distance Runner
Stranger In A Cunt Land
Cunta-Vu
Alexander The Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back