Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict the tour dates will be announced sometime before the tour.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Is the cape that Bruce uses during Revelations on the current tour the same like the cape for ROTAM in 2008 ?
Yes. Confirmed by Bruce.

There was some very cool reuse of old stage costumes on this tour, I really like how great the old DoD robe worked with SOTC. Overall, along with Maiden England, Bruce’s LOTB wardrobe is one of his very best.

Yes, I gladly take all those "little-Brucie" memes and jokes instead of seeing these pants to return. ;D

There was some very cool reuse of old stage costumes on this tour, I really like how great the old DoD robe worked with SOTC. Overall, along with Maiden England, Bruce’s LOTB wardrobe is one of his very best.

Good find about SOTC robe. :ok: I agree that LOTB costume is one of his very best.
Yes, I gladly take all those "little-Brucie" memes and jokes instead of seeing these pants to return. ;D

Ohhh, the ''feather'' pants are my favorites :( They do a nice nostalgic note to Bruce's pants from the 80's, which I also like a lot (the red, green, yellow and patterned ones are all very cool). I wish he will wear them again.... he is very handsome man and I think he will look great with them nowadays too :p.... joke aside, these pants were best for the younger days.

Last edited:
It's waiting
In these tight pants
As the sweat begins to flow

Deflection of my new pants
And it does stir up the fans

'Cause it's at five o'clock...
It's angle is getting low
These pants of mine...
And little Brucie are running the show...

It's waiting
In these tight pants
As the sweat begins to flow

Deflection of my new pants
And it does stir up the fans

'Cause it's at five o'clock...
It's angle is getting low
These pants of mine...
And little Brucie are running the show...
Just to neutralize the "what-if/why-not a woman did that" questions one may ask (and several people actually did): I should note that the female equivalent of this presentation was made by Nightwish's Floor Jansen in the past. :innocent:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back