Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have "hope" for something, it means there is a reason for you thinking it might happen. "Hope" is not the right word for speculation or wishful thinking. You can say "I want them to," or "it would be great if," but saying, "I hope they will" without qualifying it is wrong use of the word.

There, I had to get this out.

Roman 8:24-25:
"For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."

If you have "hope" for something, it means there is a reason for you thinking it might happen. "Hope" is not the right word for speculation or wishful thinking. You can say "I want them to," or "it would be great if," but saying, "I hope they will" without qualifying it is wrong use of the word.

There, I had to get this out.
Roman 8:24-25:
"For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."
images

I skipped a wedding for Wacken once. It was a marriage I didn't believe in then, and still don't. They now have a kid I feel sorry for.

I'm thinking,
Is the cape that Bruce uses during Revelations on the current tour the same like the cape for ROTAM in 2008 ?

I think band's not going to announce some details about American legs of "LotB" Tour before February/March next year. At this moment major group're announcing blockbuster tours (KISS, Rammstein and more) there's no media - attention space for Maiden's propositions. I don't belive to the "FC Member" revelations referring to "November The Twelve" announcement, a way too soon in my humble opinion. Nothing new until the next year :)

I think band's not going to announce some details about American legs of "LotB" Tour before February/March next year. At this moment major group're announcing blockbuster tours (KISS, Rammstein and more) there's no media - attention space for Maiden's propositions. I don't belive to the "FC Member" revelations referring to "November The Twelve" announcement, a way too soon in my humble opinion. Nothing new until the next year :)
If I’m correct, I recall The Book of Souls 2017 tour being announced in November 2016.

If so than that’s not too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back