Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Km5d2BM_d.jpg

In the pale moonlight :)

According to a member of the official FC forum, the North American tour dates in July/August 2019 would be announced on 12th November.
That's completely unsubstantiated - as is the 13/11/18 rumor. Just because they announced on that date last year doesn't mean they will this year. US/Canadian summer legs are usually announced early in the year, meaning we could be waiting until January or February for some real news.

That's completely unsubstantiated - as is the 13/11/18 rumor. Just because they announced on that date last year doesn't mean they will this year. US/Canadian summer legs are usually announced early in the year, meaning we could be waiting until January or February for some real news.

The FC member could have been pulling our legs, but as he is one of those that follows the band around the world and is sometimes in the know, I'd give his words some credibility. ;)

European leg of the "LotB" tour finished on 11th August. If they really start next leg of the tour in July 2019 it means the longest gap between tour legs in the history of the band - almost 11 months. Long time, too long. Maiden became the 'cabaret act' producting and sharing mobile game updates, new merch, special FC offers - not just big tours and valuable brand new music. Isn't it the fine time to retirement?

European leg of the "LotB" tour finished on 11th August. If they really start next leg of the tour in July 2019 it means the longest gap between tour legs in the history of the band - almost 11 months. Long time, too long. Maiden became the 'cabaret act' producting and sharing mobile game updates, new merch, special FC offers - not just big tours and valuable brand new music. Isn't it the fine time to retirement?

Or maybe they're working on an album in early 2019, as Steve said in an interview from back in May of this year. I don't know why people keep forgetting about this.

https://mariskalrock.com/actualidad...no-ya-estamos-preparando-temas-proximo-disco/

via Google Translate

plan to do some performances with British Lion this fall in Canada, Latin America and Japan , and I'll have to put the band back to the point. But I think that at the beginning of the year we will meet to start working on new themes, in fact we already have several ideas and some half-assembled songs for a new album. You know, you already know us, Iron Maiden does not stop, and the idea of a new album we already have in mind. "

I disagree. If the last tours are anything to go by, there is still a lot the band can offer. The fact that they are touring less often is also a reason for the band's longevity.

You're moaning that they are taking too long between tours so you suggest they should have no tours or albums at all???

source.gif

All I hope for is that they play in Bristow,VA so I don't have to drive to Camden, NJ again like I did for the Judas Priest/Deep Purple Tour.

Of course they won't tour South America in March and then return in October to play Rock in Rio. That would have been insane.

Nah we're speculating all wrong here and haven't done it the Facebook way. Nobody's suggested that they might visit their local community centre, pub or parish hall, and then moans when they don't.

If you have "hope" for something, it means there is a reason for you thinking it might happen. "Hope" is not the right word for speculation or wishful thinking. You can say "I want them to," or "it would be great if," but saying, "I hope they will" without qualifying it is wrong use of the word.

There, I had to get this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back