Legacy of the Beast Tour Second Leg Rumours & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it would be odd for them to visit SA twice, it could make sense for them just to do Rio only. Plus that leaves the rest of October and November to record an album maybe.

With my limited Portuguese I understand that Maiden would be playing in Brasilia on 14th March 2019. It also mentions other cities in Brazil where Maiden would be playing, as well as other Latin American countries part of the tour. The newspaper article also mentions that the band would return to Brazil seven months later for Rock in Rio...

I guess a tour announcement would be imminent.

Yes, I can confirm your translation.

But really, it would be REALLY strange if they toured Brazil on the beginning of the year and then came back in october for RIR. But.................................... I would be amazed.

This Brazilian/Latam tour rumor for March 2019 may also suggest Ed Force One is in play. Bruce, in either his book or the talk I attended for the book release, indicated that it was less expensive to lease planes outside of the summer travel and winter holiday season. So this could mean an around the world in 80s days-type tour. Lots to speculate!

I'd like to be wrong, but I think article's data was based on this fake tour poster made by some devoted fans from Brasil :) So same day and month - just the coincidence indeed? I don't think so... And the name of an author.
Dg32P8wW0AAEe8h.jpg

I'd like to be wrong, but I think article's data was based on this fake tour poster made by some devoted fans from Brasil :) So same day and month - just the coincidence indeed? I don't think so... And the name of an author.
Dg32P8wW0AAEe8h.jpg

Dammit. Yeah, seems like there's no credibility to this article after all.

If the second leg of the current tour starts in March 2019 and continue through October 2019 (the last date of the tour to be the RIR concert, just like in the BNW tour) I think Maiden will not have enough time to start writing the new album. If what Steve says is true and they will meet at the start of the next year (January 2019) to start writing the album, 'till March is 3 months, at best 2 months to bring the ideas at least. I hope for a December 2019 release of the new album - I cannot see this tour will continue beyond October 2019, so the best will be:

November 2019 - live album and video/DVD of LOTB tour.
at the end of November 2019 - release of the new single.
December 2019 - the new album is released with a tour for it in 2020/2021.

Pretty tight schedule, but I think they can make it. :S | And Maiden, please do not continue this tour for a third year !!!

Last edited:
Shipping all of the shenanigans of LOTB to brasil twice is expensive. Rod is a Yorkshireman.

It's fake.

According to a member of the official FC forum, the North American tour dates in July/August 2019 would be announced on 12th November.

According to a member of the official FC forum, the North American tour dates in July/August 2019 would be announced on 12th November.

4 month tour seems plausible. July/August in NA and September/October in SA. Especially when they not gonna use Ed Force One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back