Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess the whole band has input on the setlist. It makes sense (for any band) that the singer should have the final say ... he knows what he can deliver on and what he cannot and I think Bruce (and really the whole band) do not want to make fools of themselves. In any case, the last two shows really flowed well, not just a good selection of songs, but good placement of the songs in the show.

I'm glad that the setlists of the last 2 tours were chosen mostly by Bruce - I mean, he has brought back some deep cuts that maybe Steve would had never bring back
I also wonder, what the hell Rod have to say on creating the setlists - Bruce, Steve and Rod are the ones that chooses the setlist, according to Nicko, but maybe Adrian, Dave and Janick also gives their ideas, for sure Adrian does that.... :)

H was very vocal about 2MTM being overplayed before TBOS and I think they listened to him. Also Nicko with TOAC.

If this tour setlist contained just one more song, then it would have been even more amazing..... and you know about which song I talk, right ? :p:lol:
Well it would really be disappointing for them to not ever play ATG live, considering Bruce said again in Athens that "one of these days they'll do that song"; If they do not intend to play it then why would he bother to say it? Just to mock us?
I'm sure I've seen a film clip of them rehearsing "that song" - Bruce was doing the spoken bit at the start himself. It could be simply a case of when they've got a live version they think is good enough, we will hear it :).

Aberdeen appears to have sold out. I bet it's because once all the super-patriotic knuckle draggers saw that 'The Clansman' was in the setlist they were straight on Ticketmaster.

The real fans buy tickets before set lists are out.
The real fans follow the band whatever is played.
Mon the Scotland.

H was very vocal about 2MTM being overplayed before TBOS and I think they listened to him. Also Nicko with TOAC.

I hope they will listen to Nicko about 22AA and SIASL for the next tour... :) The exclusion of 2MTM during TBOS tour really makes the song sounds fresh on the current tour.

I hope they will listen to Nicko about 22AA and SIASL for the next tour... :) The exclusion of 2MTM during TBOS tour really makes the song sounds fresh on the current tour.
Yup. True. But I hope on the next album tour, they drop it again and play something like 22AA instead. And to please Powerslave fans, return the album track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back