Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he also showed a lot of empty seats.

In Madrid? Barely none. I just came back from the show. It was as full as Wanda can be. The stage completely on the corner, and everything packed other than those no visibility seats.

Crowd and Maiden were huge. Sound... Not that great.

It's a shame that FTGGOG and TSOTC get such a low response by the audience. To me, they are they best songs in the setlist.

In Madrid? Barely none. I just came back from the show. It was as full as Wanda can be. The stage completely on the corner, and everything packed other than those no visibility seats.

Crowd and Maiden were huge. Sound... Not that great.

It's a shame that FTGGOG and TSOTC get such a low response by the audience. To me, they are they best songs in the setlist.

too many commercial fans......

You said it there buddy. To you.....for most people FTGGOG sucks.

for most people
r u shore ??

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Reactions: Gk1
Which is a lot of Maiden's fans in general.
Everybody has 1 or 2 bands that they are DieHard fans of, so like I think most of us here are ,we will listen to anything Maiden puts out and either enjoy it for what it is or find atleast something you like about it. Maiden is my favorite band so yeah I'm a diehard fan but I also like other bands like Fates Warning but I'm not a diehard, I only really like their first 4 albums really with a couple songs from the albums that followed up until 'Inside Out' and like with Queensryche , another band I like, I only listen to their first 3 album and the debut EP, nothing after except a couple songs off of 'Empire', so I think alot of people that go to see Maiden probably only listen to their 80's catalog and really nothing after that except maybe some songs here and there.

Aberdeen appears to have sold out. I bet it's because once all the super-patriotic knuckle draggers saw that 'The Clansman' was in the setlist they were straight on Ticketmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back