Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an H reference - hence I thought it would be funny to pair it with "not an H fanboy" since the opportunity had presented itself:
Reference was to a few lines in the chorus and appears first around 0.46.
:)
Wow, hadn't heard that one for ages. But, never knew the lyrics anyway, not a fan of ASAP myself, prefer Norman Bates' project from the mid 90's :)

Wow, hadn't heard that one for ages. But, never knew the lyrics anyway, not a fan of ASAP myself, prefer Norman Bates' project from the mid 90's :)
The Psycho Motel albums are good, but I definitely prefer ASAP :).
You should be sure to share your preferences across the full range of Adrian's solo work in the Adrian solo discography ranking thread!

I've got listening links for everything - A.S.A.P., both versions of Psycho Motel, Primal Rock Rebellion, his collaborations with Bruce and Michael Kiske, and most of his available studio work with Urchin and The Untouchables. B-sides, too.

If you haven't given Adrian's solo work a proper listen, this is a great excuse to do so. And if you already have, this is still a great way to express your views on it. Voting is staying open until everyone who's interested has had a chance to get their votes in, or until the end of August, whichever comes first.

You should be sure to share your preferences across the full range of Adrian's solo work in the Adrian solo discography ranking thread!

I've got listening links for everything - A.S.A.P., both versions of Psycho Motel, Primal Rock Rebellion, his collaborations with Bruce and Michael Kiske, and most of his available studio work with Urchin and The Untouchables. B-sides, too.

If you haven't given Adrian's solo work a proper listen, this is a great excuse to do so. And if you already have, this is still a great way to express your views on it. Voting is staying open until everyone who's interested has had a chance to get their votes in, or until the end of August, whichever comes first.
This week I'm kind of preoccupied with Maiden :D.

I may be at a loose end on Thursday, in which case I'll look at it then. Otherwise next week :).

Reactions: Jer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back