Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole gig from tonight:

Once again after 34 years, Nicko started Icarus too early and there is no inflatable Icarus.

H is using a Jackson on drop-D songs again, but I need a beter video to determine if Proto I was re-necked or is he using Proto II.

Bruce is struggling on RTTH. Badly. Not LAD bad, but still pretty bad (he can't hold the notes).

From what I heard, Bruce sound good on RTTH and HBTN !

I hope the inflatable Icarus will return as soon as possible. Also, Adrian wear red wristbands again, like he did in '85 !

Though, the Judas Priest concerts this tour are 96 - the Maiden concerts are 38... :huh:

From what I heard, Bruce sound good on RTTH and HBTN !

I hope the inflatable Icarus will return as soon as possible. Also, Adrian wear red wristbands again, like he did in '85 !

Though, the Judas Priest concerts this tour are 96 - the Maiden concerts are 38... :huh:

Trust me, he is struggling. I can hear that.

I'll give him a pass no matter the struggle due to his age and cancer. He's doing his best to preserve his voice.

I can't give a pass to people like Mikael Akerfeldt and Kai Hansen since they smoke and don't want to stop even though their voice is ruined far earlier than it's supposed to be.

I'll give him a pass no matter the struggle due to his age and cancer. He's doing his best to preserve his voice.

I can't give a pass to people like Mikael Akerfeldt and Kai Hansen since they smoke and don't want to stop even though their voice is ruined far earlier than it's supposed to be.

Exactly. It coul also be a cold or something. We'll see in the next few shows.

As expected and as I suspected: he wouldn't handle this encore during the entire tour.

I'm no expert, but I think they must consider changing the amount of gigs they do during a tour, because it has happened on TBOS and it is now happening again.

First 2 months of tour = amazing, Bruce can handle it very well.
Last half of the tour = Bruce struggling.

Considering the huge and expensive show they put on changing the amount of gigs means a ticket will cost you 150-200 euro.
I'll see them tonight, and i hope Bruce will be ok.

Considering the huge and expensive show they put on changing the amount of gigs means a ticket will cost you 150-200 euro.
I'll see them tonight, and i hope Bruce will be ok.
With the huge back catalogue of material to choose from there is no reason why Bruce should have to struggle with the likes of aces high, hallowed, rtth, Wed etc etc. Complete madness!

With the huge back catalogue of material to choose from there is no reason why Bruce should have to struggle with the likes of aces high, hallowed, rtth, Wed etc etc. Complete madness!

Bruce has a huge amount of input in the setlist and certainly doesn't sing anything he doesn't want to, the man likes to challenge himself both on stage and in every other aspect of his life.

For my part, he seems to be sounding great on most videos I've seen. Footage from Volt Festival in particular was sensational and these latest videos, whilst not as good admittedly are not disastrous. In fact I'd say his delivery of Hallowed has, on average, surpassed all of the tours since SBiT.

Personally i'll be perfectly ok without Hallowed or RTTH in the setlist, but i can easily imagine thousands of fans crying and whining if these songs will be dropped for good.

Bruce has a huge amount of input in the setlist and certainly doesn't sing anything he doesn't want to, the man likes to challenge himself both on stage and in every other aspect of his life.

For my part, he seems to be sounding great on most videos I've seen. Footage from Volt Festival in particular was sensational and these latest videos, whilst not as good admittedly are not disastrous. In fact I'd say his delivery of Hallowed has, on average, surpassed all of the tours since SBiT.

Wholeheartedly agreed

Personally i'll be perfectly ok without Hallowed or RTTH in the setlist, but i can easily imagine thousands of fans crying and whining if these songs will be dropped for good.
Well, in the US for sure. RTTH is/was their biggest hit in the US, and for most rock stations here the only Maiden song they ever play, if at all. And Hallowed should be played as long as Bruce cares to sing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back