Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie with mustache :lol: Ohhh, now I want a Death Or Glory single with Eddie as a monkey on a rainy jungle.... :D

DhRgvw-XUAEc8UT.jpg

That is one ugly arse event artwork.
tumblr_mbotr54jx31rg2gfzo2_500.gif

Is it just me, or has Maiden's merch department gone downhill for this tour?

I think that the Icarus/Revelations shirt is pretty amazing and at least Aces High/AMOLAD one is a bit more special than "same old TNOTB/Killers/whatever artwork with tour logo on the back" stuff there was around in ME tour. The basic TLOTB shirts aren't really any better or worse than any basic tour shirts from the past few tours with the promotional artwork that has been around posters etc, but I definitely agree that event shirts have rather weak this time. And yes, from the other stuff there isn't anything very special outside the Icarus one, really.

Also, the "Beast Eddie" does not work that well in event shirts, even though I really like his appearance in the (Icarus/) Revelations shirt artwork.

It's doubly disappointing when you think about what they could've put on the shirts, given the setlist - Wickerman, the new backdrops for SOTC and Clansman, the actual FOI single cover, TCDR . . .
Come to think of it, I wonder if they'll have a Clansman t-shirt for Aberdeen. It would sell in droves and the Braveheart-loving, knuckle draggers would love it.

It's doubly disappointing when you think about what they could've put on the shirts, given the setlist - Wickerman, the new backdrops for SOTC and Clansman, the actual FOI single cover, TCDR . . .

I want that Clansman backdrop to be released as a full artwork - it's amazing ! But why you included TCDR in your post :confused:

It just dawned to me...

Thank fuck Bruce is a plane enthusiast and not helicopter enthusiast with those pants.

Or that Maiden never wrote about helicopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back