Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a band for 3 years too. It ended with a classic Eric Cartman line: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Really, when you are in a band for so long, you can see negative traits of every person in the band, including yours, grow. I was becoming a person I didn't want to be, so I quit.

I quit over musical differences and to preserve a good relationship with my former band mates, something that was particularly important as my brother was one of them.

I quit over musical differences and to preserve a good relationship with my former band mates, something that was particularly important as my brother was one of them.

Yup, that was one of my reasons too. Preserve relationships (or what remained of them) and quit the band.

Based on what you talk about, it strikes me that Maiden managed have a reunion. I wonder which terms they changed in their relationship, and how they could keep up with that afterwards.

Based on what you talk about, it strikes me that Maiden managed have a reunion. I wonder which terms they changed in their relationship, and how they could keep up with that afterwards.

They grew older and wiser and learnt to give each other space. Having kids also changes your priorities significantly and things that would have led to disagreements in the past probably do not seem that important nowadays. ;)

Yup, that was one of my reasons too. Preserve relationships (or what remained of them) and quit the band.

That being said, relationships were a bit sour after I left as they had to find a replacement at a moment we were doing particularly well, getting gigs and supporting bigger bands before I left. Thankfully, I still get on well with my brother 18 years later.

Last edited:
As @Lego has already posted, it has been confirmed by the head of the Fan Club (Steve's ex-brother-in-law, for those who are nerdy enough to be interested in such details). :)
Cool i was looking for that shirt
I like the tailgunner one with eddie on the back more but will buy this one for sure
Any timeframe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back