Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
5957ST-Because-Its-All-About-Fish-180x66-1.jpg

Couldn't they all have charged into Steve's room for a big Maiden buddies match night?

I think Bruce flies back to England when they have 2 days off. Steve probably has his family with him, Janick is in town, Nicko and Dave on the golf course.

It does not really matter how well you get on with each other, but there is nothing worse than being 24/7 with your band mates.
I can imagine it would be hell. A colleague of mine was in a band when he was younger. They got a load of money from a publishing company and were on tour all over the UK for a couple of years, and even made it to South-by-South-West festival in the US. Apparently by the end of two years they hated each other and the band failed.

Just back from Firenze Rocks at the weekend, very good festival, G n R excellent, Priest excellent but short set should have been higher on the bill and even Ozzy was signing fantastic.

Maiden were brilliant as always and it's a great set. Have avoided this forum because of spoilers so apologies if this observation has already been made but Bruce is looking very Mick Jagger on this tour LOL

Looking forward to see them in Belfast in August, the theatrics were excellent but it will be nice to see some of the rareties whereby I can focus on the music and not be distracted by the surprise of the theatrics!

I can imagine it would be hell. A colleague of mine was in a band when he was younger. They got a load of money from a publishing company and were on tour all over the UK for a couple of years, and even made it to South-by-South-West festival in the US. Apparently by the end of two years they hated each other and the band failed.

I was in a band with my brother and friends for 3 years and I know how it feels!

I was in a band for 3 years too. It ended with a classic Eric Cartman line: Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Really, when you are in a band for so long, you can see negative traits of every person in the band, including yours, grow. I was becoming a person I didn't want to be, so I quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back