Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how every time the discussions are stalling on this topic, here comes @Kalata with some random postings and almost every time with emoticons like :eek: o_O :confused:

Good job! Keeping things fresh, mate ;)

He had one freaking job!!!!It is not that he had to perform Meteopolis pt II or something.
I think this is the first time I've ever heard Janick fuck up a harmonized solo. Considering he's basically been doing either TETMD or Trooper (or both in many cases) at every gig since 1999, I think it's fair to say it's very much not a big mark on his overall record.

It's funny how every time the discussions are stalling on this topic, here comes @Kalata with some random postings and almost every time with emoticons like :eek: o_O :confused:

Good job! Keeping things fresh, mate ;)

I thought it would be interesting to share a picture of Janick new Tailgunner T-shirt - that's tour related, right ? Oh, and I never use this emoticon: :eek:.... ;):p:D

I saw them yesterday at Nova Rock for the fifth time. Crowdsurfers were so fucking annoying, but damn... this was the best concert i've ever been to. The show was perfect. I'm really glad i will see them again in 10 days. At the end of the concert when i have catched these two wristbands from Nicko and Janick, i've almost shed a tear, it was the happiest moment of my life. I've almost got Steve's wristband too, but it fell out of my hand, and the security gave it to another person.

IMG_20180618_161341819.jpg

I saw them yesterday at Nova Rock for the fifth time. Crowdsurfers were so fucking annoying, but damn... this was the best concert i've ever been to. The show was perfect. I'm really glad i will see them again in 10 days. At the end of the concert when i have catched these two wristbands from Nicko and Janick, i've almost shed a tear, it was the happiest moment of my life. I've almost got Steve's wristband too, but it fell out of my hand, and the security gave it to another person.

View attachment 7055

Holy s**t ... two wristbands on one show. That's luck in a pure form.

hmm, let's see. H is a rock star. He makes millions and travels around the world. So I guess any woman would be happy with that!!! I would love to be with him and I am not even gay.:blink::blink:

hmm, let's see. H is a rock star. He makes millions and travels around the world. So I guess any woman would be happy with that!!! I would love to be with him and I am not even gay.:blink::blink:

I think you are oversimplifying a successful marriage in a rather sexist way (he is a millionaire and travels the world, therefore Nathalie, obviously, would be happy with that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back